Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Bunnyhopping Permanent Ban Appeal
Hey guys, I play on your servers from time to time and today I come on to see I got permanently banned by SMAC for bunnyhopping. Ive never used any scripts on your server and I am very experienced in bunnyhopping. I seriously love your guy's servers and it would totally suck to get banned for something like this and I hope I am able to play again with you guys soon!  Big Grin

Ban code thing: "SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection Bunnyhop (2)"

*Edit: I think I should add that I do not know when I was banned, the last time I played on your server was as long as two months ago.
(May 12 2017, 02:41 AM)Flappy Wrote: Hey guys, I play on your servers from time to time and today I come on to see I got permanently banned by SMAC for bunnyhopping. Ive never used any scripts on your server and I am very experienced in bunnyhopping. I seriously love your guy's servers and it would totally suck to get banned for something like this and I hope I am able to play again with you guys soon!  Big Grin

Ban code thing: "SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection Bunnyhop (2)"

*Edit: I think I should add that I do not know when I was banned, the last time I played on your server was as long as two months ago.

Very strange. Even more strange, Not even I can touch this ban :O
You will have to wait for a Root admin to read this post. Please bare with us and we appreciate your patience Smile Heart
(May 14 2017, 05:46 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: Very strange. Even more strange, Not even I can touch this ban :O
You will have to wait for a Root admin to read this post. Please bare with us and we appreciate your patience Smile Heart

Haha thanks Hamaerox!  Big Grin
The ban was removed.
[-] The following 3 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Flappy, Hamaerox, Pin drop
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol