Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin App
Name: nMe
Timezone: Central
Availability: after 5:30/6:30 until midnight. sometimes way later, depends on the mood. Active on steam, and have many of you already on there.
Tell us something about yourself: Honesty, and integrity. I like to run long distances to clear my head on days off.
Reason For Admin Application: There aren't any active around the time I play. We have a good group that's pretty active during those times I listed. I can make it a more enjoyable experience for all.
[-] The following 4 users Like _nme's post:
   Ben-, Crusader, Drago, Gagged
Good luck brother.<3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   _nme
Although i haven't played with you u seem  are very active in game  and getting ideas  for different kind of tournament.
We need people like you.

Best of luck Smile Smile

And your font size of application too small can u make it on a bigger font Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   _nme
ty daddies
chill dude, serious when needs to be, he can tell the diff between a cheater and a good player.

Take the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   _nme
Good dude, stays away from the drama in game. Would make a good addition to the admin team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   _nme
(May 23 2017, 05:19 AM)Ben- Wrote: chill dude, serious when needs to be, he can tell the diff between a cheater and a good player.

Take the man.

dad
reject reject reject!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   _nme
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
IN-EVALUATION

Your admin application has been put into evaluation. Please be patient as we evaluate it, this can take a week or longer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   _nme
(May 24 2017, 03:16 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: IN-EVALUATION

Your admin application has been put into evaluation. Please be patient as we evaluate it, this can take a week or longer.

danke