Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Calling me an autistic though I despise it.
(May 30 2017, 02:42 PM)Pin drop Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 11:36 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 10:13 AM)Pin drop Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 07:30 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Well you have played the innocent and emotional card here but not gonna work ...
The first thing ,your whole was at A bomb site while you were camping at Tspawn with bomb resulting in whole team dying .
You were in 5 v1 because you camp every round and  every game.

You play only for points and ranks resulting in baiting players every round.
I am not sure why u mentioned my name ,either u are complaining against me then for what ??
If u think  i didn't take action against Keto,then let me remind you that u didn't complain to me  when  he calling you a autistic , you were too busy abusing him back .
So the way i see it you need to have  a attitude change immediately instead of coming here playing innocent card and talking about your autistic friend .

I would wait for other admins or senior admins to make a comment

Plz see the chat log and see if I abused keto back.
And why do u repeat the same innocent card or u don't have anything to abuse me by.
And what u speak of baiting players and camping,ask vendetta and ask anybody if I don't rush the map and instead camp and wait ,
plz don't speak about what I do as I didn't break any rules.
I knew this would fall into deaf ears which is you,I seriously don't want y to take any decision , I want other admins to take a look at this.
Oh, and why ur name was mentioned 
You laughed at keto telling me an autistic although I didn't repeat that behavior against him and u don't protect him, he is one arrogant player who needs to change his behavior towards others as I don't think him any less than a brother and am sure others do too.
I can send u a pic with my autistic friend if u want, i am sure he won't mind.
U don't judge me at least as u r just a overprotective person in my eyes.
 I would be obliged if other admins see this. 
P.s.- I picked up he bomb from a dead teammate and I was awping at that time. So, according to u i must awp at Bombsite B or A and get killed .
Check the facts plz.

There are only two awps allowed per round so your suppose to die trying instead of hiding in tspawn.
Everyone in the server knows u play for points and rank .
I am not even counting the times when u start singing(specific reason i had u ignored before ) in servers and how u talk when any girls join in server.
So instead of trying to send photos with autistic friends around here better  focus on your game and attitude.

I asked keto to join ct as ct  were losing 19-6 and so asked him to balance teams as an admin.Rest i have attached the whole chat logs ,others can check and decide for themselves, how even after u asking repeatedly no player supported you regarding u not  stacking teams specially scrub whom u mentioned multiple times .

Wow u gonna bring out the old topics.
I have changed since then and as to stacking i haven't had any player accusing me of stacking since my ban .
But what about keto i didn't open this thread here for his joining CT , I made this thread because of his abusive and arrogant behavior towards other players.
Ask him to change his behavior towards other players, who does he think he is ?? Is he Niko,Snax or a professional player.
That behavior is not acceptable, he always blames me for not doing this and that and as to opening this thread is to curb his countless times he said me an autistic and that too u supported him. Wow!!
And I don't care if u ignore me or not,
I sing only one song and that is don't stop me now by Queen as it charges me up and others I hope.
Specific reason I ignored u blah blah blah blah............ Come to the point bro will any of your admin bros will take an action or not as I know u r biased with Keto.
And as to my stacking even mortify said no.......
And scrubby said he was too rude.

1.If u want to sing a song to charge yourself do it without Spamming the mic,i doubt it other players are interested in listening to your singing talent

2.Mortify said "Sounds about right" referring to u still haven't changed a lot.

3.Your sentence "I cannot stack because i am not HDK " is a direct accusations on the admins saying they prefer HDK players.
I would watch if i were you to not make such accusations on WL admins without reasoning and proof.

4.If u feel Keto talks trash to you as drago explained  just use ignore option and play peacefully.

I have nothing more to contribute to this thread

Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Drago
(May 30 2017, 04:03 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 02:42 PM)Pin drop Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 11:36 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 10:13 AM)Pin drop Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 07:30 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Well you have played the innocent and emotional card here but not gonna work ...
The first thing ,your whole was at A bomb site while you were camping at Tspawn with bomb resulting in whole team dying .
You were in 5 v1 because you camp every round and  every game.

You play only for points and ranks resulting in baiting players every round.
I am not sure why u mentioned my name ,either u are complaining against me then for what ??
If u think  i didn't take action against Keto,then let me remind you that u didn't complain to me  when  he calling you a autistic , you were too busy abusing him back .
So the way i see it you need to have  a attitude change immediately instead of coming here playing innocent card and talking about your autistic friend .

I would wait for other admins or senior admins to make a comment

Plz see the chat log and see if I abused keto back.
And why do u repeat the same innocent card or u don't have anything to abuse me by.
And what u speak of baiting players and camping,ask vendetta and ask anybody if I don't rush the map and instead camp and wait ,
plz don't speak about what I do as I didn't break any rules.
I knew this would fall into deaf ears which is you,I seriously don't want y to take any decision , I want other admins to take a look at this.
Oh, and why ur name was mentioned 
You laughed at keto telling me an autistic although I didn't repeat that behavior against him and u don't protect him, he is one arrogant player who needs to change his behavior towards others as I don't think him any less than a brother and am sure others do too.
I can send u a pic with my autistic friend if u want, i am sure he won't mind.
U don't judge me at least as u r just a overprotective person in my eyes.
 I would be obliged if other admins see this. 
P.s.- I picked up he bomb from a dead teammate and I was awping at that time. So, according to u i must awp at Bombsite B or A and get killed .
Check the facts plz.

There are only two awps allowed per round so your suppose to die trying instead of hiding in tspawn.
Everyone in the server knows u play for points and rank .
I am not even counting the times when u start singing(specific reason i had u ignored before ) in servers and how u talk when any girls join in server.
So instead of trying to send photos with autistic friends around here better  focus on your game and attitude.

I asked keto to join ct as ct  were losing 19-6 and so asked him to balance teams as an admin.Rest i have attached the whole chat logs ,others can check and decide for themselves, how even after u asking repeatedly no player supported you regarding u not  stacking teams specially scrub whom u mentioned multiple times .

Wow u gonna bring out the old topics.
I have changed since then and as to stacking i haven't had any player accusing me of stacking since my ban .
But what about keto i didn't open this thread here for his joining CT , I made this thread because of his abusive and arrogant behavior towards other players.
Ask him to change his behavior towards other players, who does he think he is ?? Is he Niko,Snax or a professional player.
That behavior is not acceptable, he always blames me for not doing this and that and as to opening this thread is to curb his countless times he said me an autistic and that too u supported him. Wow!!
And I don't care if u ignore me or not,
I sing only one song and that is don't stop me now by Queen as it charges me up and others I hope.
Specific reason I ignored u blah blah blah blah............ Come to the point bro will any of your admin bros will take an action or not as I know u r biased with Keto.
And as to my stacking even mortify said no.......
And scrubby said he was too rude.

1.If u want to sing a song to charge yourself do it without Spamming the mic,i doubt it other players are interested in listening to your singing talent

2.Mortify said "Sounds about right" referring to u still haven't changed a lot.

3.Your sentence "I cannot stack because i am not HDK " is a direct accusations on the admins saying they prefer HDK players.
I would watch if i were you to not make such accusations on WL admins without reasoning and proof.

4.If u feel Keto talks trash to you as drago explained  just use ignore option and play peacefully.

I have nothing more to contribute to this thread

Thanks
Can u make this easier by seeing 
keto's actions rather than talking about me and my actions.
If u want to insult me make a new thread and post it , I am sure u will get many likes.
This evening he again made a joke about autism and u took it up casually.Wow!!
And as for the singing i don't do it a lot now and the other players too have a ignore option in their hands.
 Look at ur friend keto and his actions rather than acting biased on this situation.
If u don't want me playing in this server u just tell me and I will quit playing as ur friend keto hates me no matter what I do.
Plz don't bring out old topics in this thread nobody is interested in that rather talk about what's the topic here.
The adult thing to do is mute him, and play your game. Flaming back forth, nobody wins.
[-] The following 3 users Like _nme's post:
   CaliSnipe, Pin drop, QueenCrazy
Pin drop.
First thanks for posting the issues.
1. I am sorry that you had to hear those thing from Keto. But for future purpose please keep him ignore, use that command to your dispersal.
2. Beacon is just a warning from Admin when you dont do Objective and camp. An Admin action has many reason, so as to keep the game running.

For future please read all the rules. Also note, this is a game of guns, so people get angry, learn sometime to forgive, then ignore and then report.
Hope its helpful.

Keep enjoy and learn better.
[-] The following 5 users Like painkiller 2's post:
   CaliSnipe, Crusader, Drago, Jesse W., Pin drop
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
(May 30 2017, 08:30 PM)painkiller 2 Wrote: Pin drop.
1. I am sorry that you had to hear those thing from Keto. But for future purpose please keep him ignore, use that command to your dispersal.
2. Beacon is just a warning from Admin when you dont do Objective and camp. An Admin action has many reason, so as to keep the game running.

For future please read all the rules. Also note, this is a game of guns, so people get angry, learn sometime to forgive, then ignore and then report.
Hope its helpful.

It is fair.
But to blame me for everything is unfair .
I have nothing to say now as I feel the admin has given a just point .
But what if he keeps on repeating this behavior.
(May 31 2017, 05:04 AM)Pin drop Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 08:30 PM)painkiller 2 Wrote: Pin drop.

Hope its helpful.

It is fair.
But to blame me for everything is unfair .
I have nothing to say now as I feel the admin has given a just point .
But what if he keeps on repeating this behavior.
Keto is a great guy if you listen to him.
He can go bit salty but if you make him mad lol.
Or just use !ignore next time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dragon's post:
   Pin drop
[Image: mrpa43.png]