Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Calling me an autistic though I despise it.
Sad
This Keto in dust 2 server always tells me that I am autistic without any reason and this crusader tells me that I have not changed a bit after pudin banned me and even laughed at keto calling me an autistic and he even toggled a beacon on me for camping with only 20 seconds left ,when I was facing 5 more as I forgot I had the bomb with me in T spwan.
Ask every player in the server and they will say I have stopped stacking.
Even see my sessions after getting banned.
This is disrespecting of him to say that people are autistic as I have a friend who is autistic and he has struggled to cope with normal life.
For God's sake I have stopped stacking .
These r the chat screenshots

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes y4bl0w!'s post:
   Kidd
I would like Crusaders input on this, so crusader if you see this please reply to this especially since I don't know what happens in that server you all are on. Also if the ignore command is in that server just do that to both of them or do playerlist in the menu and do that, but for now we will just wait for crusaders comment on this and I hope he reads this since looked like he ignored it last time he was on :\
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Well you have played the innocent and emotional card here but not gonna work ...
The first thing ,your whole was at A bomb site while you were camping at Tspawn with bomb resulting in whole team dying .
You were in 5 v1 because you camp every round and  every game.

You play only for points and ranks resulting in baiting players every round.
I am not sure why u mentioned my name ,either u are complaining against me then for what ??
If u think  i didn't take action against Keto,then let me remind you that u didn't complain to me when  he calling you a autistic , you were too busy abusing him back .
So the way i see it you need to have  a attitude change immediately instead of coming here playing innocent card and talking about your autistic friend .

I would wait for other admins or senior admins to make a comment
[-] The following 3 users Like Crusader's post:
   Jesse W., QueenCrazy, steroid
(May 30 2017, 07:30 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Well you have played the innocent and emotional card here but not gonna work ...
The first thing ,your whole was at A bomb site while you were camping at Tspawn with bomb resulting in whole team dying .

I am not sure why u mentioned my name ,either u are complaining against me then for what ??
If u think  i didn't take action against Keto,then let me remind you that u didn't complain to me  when  he calling you a autistic , you were too busy abusing him back .
So the way i see it you need to have  a attitude change immediately instead of coming here playing innocent card and talking about your autistic friend .

Plz see the chat log and see if I abused keto back.
And why do u repeat the same innocent card or u don't have anything to abuse me by.
And what u speak of baiting players and camping,ask vendetta and ask anybody if I don't rush the map and instead camp and wait ,
plz don't speak about what I do as I didn't break any rules.
I knew this would fall into deaf ears which is you,I seriously don't want y to take any decision , I want other admins to take a look at this.
Oh, and why ur name was mentioned 
You laughed at keto telling me an autistic although I didn't repeat that behavior against him and u don't protect him, he is one arrogant player who needs to change his behavior towards others as I don't think him any less than a brother and am sure others do too.
I can send u a pic with my autistic friend if u want, i am sure he won't mind.
U don't judge me at least as u r just a overprotective person in my eyes.
 I would be obliged if other admins see this. 
P.s.- I picked up he bomb from a dead teammate and I was awping at that time. So, according to u i must awp at Bombsite B or A and get killed .
Check the facts plz.
(May 30 2017, 10:13 AM)Pin drop Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 07:30 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Well you have played the innocent and emotional card here but not gonna work ...

If u think  i didn't take action against Keto,then let me remind you that u didn't complain to me  when  he calling you a autistic , you were too busy abusing him back .

And why do u repeat the same innocent card or u don't have anything to abuse me by.
And what u speak of baiting players and camping,ask vendetta and ask anybody if I don't rush the map and instead camp and wait ,
I knew this would fall into deaf ears which is you,I seriously don't want y to take any decision , I want other admins to take a look at this.
You laughed at keto telling me an autistic although I didn't repeat that behavior against him and u don't protect him, he is one arrogant player who needs to change his behavior towards others as I don't think him any less than a brother and am sure others do too.
P.s.- I picked up he bomb from a dead teammate and I was awping at that time. So, according to u i must awp at Bombsite B or A and get killed .
Check the facts plz.

There are only two awps allowed per round so your suppose to die trying instead of hiding in tspawn.
Everyone in the server knows u play for points and rank .
I am not even counting the times when u start singing(specific reason i had u ignored before ) in servers and how u talk when any girls join in server.
So instead of trying to send photos with autistic friends around here better  focus on your game and attitude.

I asked keto to join ct as ct  were losing 19-6 and so asked him to balance teams as an admin.Rest i have attached the whole chat logs ,others can check and decide for themselves, how even after u asking repeatedly no player supported you regarding u not  stacking teams specially scrub whom u mentioned multiple times .

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 30 2017, 11:36 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 10:13 AM)Pin drop Wrote:

Check the facts plz.

There are only two awps allowed per round so your suppose to die trying instead of hiding in tspawn.
Everyone in the server knows u play for points and rank .
I am not even counting the times when u start singing(specific reason i had u ignored before ) in servers and how u talk when any girls join in server.
So instead of trying to send photos with autistic friends around here better  focus on your game and attitude.

I asked keto to join ct as ct  were losing 19-6 and so asked him to balance teams as an admin.Rest i have attached the whole chat logs ,others can check and decide for themselves, how even after u asking repeatedly no player supported you regarding u not  stacking teams specially scrub whom u mentioned multiple times .

Wow u gonna bring out the old topics.
I have changed since then and as to stacking i haven't had any player accusing me of stacking since my ban .
But what about keto i didn't open this thread here for his joining CT , I made this thread because of his abusive and arrogant behavior towards other players.
Ask him to change his behavior towards other players, who does he think he is ?? Is he Niko,Snax or a professional player.
That behavior is not acceptable, he always blames me for not doing this and that and as to opening this thread is to curb his countless times he said me an autistic and that too u supported him. Wow!!
And I don't care if u ignore me or not,
I sing only one song and that is don't stop me now by Queen as it charges me up and others I hope.
Specific reason I ignored u blah blah blah blah............ Come to the point bro will any of your admin bros will take an action or not as I know u r biased with Keto.
And as to my stacking even mortify said no.......
And scrubby said he was too rude.
(May 29 2017, 02:26 PM)Pin drop Wrote: This Keto in dust 2 server always tells me that I am autistic without any reason and this crusader tells me that I have not changed a bit after pudin banned me and even laughed at keto calling me an autistic and he even toggled a beacon on me for camping with only 20 seconds left ,when I was facing 5 more as I forgot I had the bomb with me in T spwan.

So what is this thread really about? It is about Keto calling you autistic, about Pudin banning you or about the beacon toggled on you?

However, here are the wL Rules . Make sure to check them.
The only rule he might be breaking is "Inappropriate language" but that's not 100% Inappropriate language.

We face something like this every day and we cannot really ban everyone who says that.
The best thing being done is trying to get along with each other because we as admins can't use our admin powers in a case like this.

I'm telling this again, you guys should try to get along with each other, that's the best solution. If you can't achieve something like that you guys can ignore each other and finally everyone can play in peace.

Try doing what i said, you might find it helpful.
[-] The following 3 users Like Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe, Crusader, painkiller 2
(May 30 2017, 03:49 PM)Drago Wrote:
(May 29 2017, 02:26 PM)Pin drop Wrote: This Keto in dust 2 server always tells me that I am autistic without any reason and this crusader tells me that I have not changed a bit after pudin banned me and even laughed at keto calling me an autistic and he even toggled a beacon on me for camping with only 20 seconds left ,when I was facing 5 more as I forgot I had the bomb with me in T spwan.

So what is this thread really about? It is about Keto calling you autistic, about Pudin banning you or about the beacon toggled on you?

However, here are the wL Rules . Make sure to check them.
The only rule he might be breaking is "Inappropriate language" but that's not 100% Inappropriate language.

We face something like this every day and we cannot really ban everyone who says that.
The best thing being done is trying to get along with each other because we as admins can't use our admin powers in a case like this.

I'm telling this again, you guys should try to get along with each other, that's the best solution. If you can't achieve something like that you guys can ignore each other and finally everyone can play in peace.

Try doing what i said, you might find it helpful.
It is about keto abusing me and every other player in this server and also of crusader protecting him.
See his chat logs in dust 2 server if u don't believe what I am saying.
His actions r monotonous and pretty rude.I hope u can get a better understanding of this after reading his chat logs and then make the proper decision on this very biased situation.
And pudin did that fully according to server rules to ban me for stacking and that I am very thankful of him to change this obsessive behavior.
It is about keto mostly and his rude actions.
[http://stats.war-lords.net/hlstats.php?m...ayer=24694].
I hope u take a decision soon.