Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  Do I really need to leave my group?
FWIW, I sent the PM in private as a courtesy, since it included conversation with NBK's owner and I don't know whether that conversation was meant to be private.

The group ban was issued following NBK admins complaining to wl's admins about random players (non-wl staff) recruiting on their servers. Their complaints were absurd because I've personally witnessed NBK members (in addition to some active and some former NBK admins) recruiting on wl, but I had mostly ignored it due to wl servers automatically filtering out non-wl IPs from chat, and simply warned when they tried to circumvent this filter.

However, they (dazed under the direction of NY KILLER) later requested the group ban be lifted, but since NBK members are disruptive to our PUG service anyway (I was thinking good riddance), I refused unless the disruptive behavior of their members was fully and permanently addressed. I suggested mutual ragequit ban sharing between both PUG services (which would have been mutually beneficial) and it seemed to have widespread support with their lower leadership, but this plan ultimately didn't happen due to opposition by their owner NY KILLER (as shown in the chat logs). Other than what's been stated, I don't have any further comment on the issue, nor is there a point in further debate of the issue since it will not amount to anything.

The group ban will not be lifted for the foreseeable future. So regarding the issue report, it's essentially a WONTFIX and this topic will be closed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol