Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin interfere when asking for my slot back
Today when I was playing contra map, in 6th round I voted to kick Painkiller as he was always lurking and never helps the team and in 10th round my PC got freeze so I restarted my PC and re-joined the server and asked Ras for my spot in 13th round and he said he'll return after this round but painkiller said to Ras that

*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller :  Ras u can keep the slot if u want

*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller : he was kicked

So If i scold him for his act, he would use his power to ban me like what he did to Cipe and we should not raise our voice against any admins if they take revenge on us like a deaf and dumb we should play? me or Ras didn't ask any admins for a slot. If Painkiller did his duty as admin why he didn't raise his voice when xxx was asking for his spot back in the same match. It made me to feel retard because of such admins and we could not concentrate in game. Is this the way an admin should behave? 

Demo Link : https://war-lords.net/pugs/56890
[-] The following 2 users Like steroid's post:
   Pin drop, ShuriKunai
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(Jun 04 2017, 01:43 PM)steroid Wrote: Today when I was playing contra map, in 6th round I voted to kick Painkiller as he was always lurking and never helps the team and in 10th round my PC got freeze so I restarted my PC and re-joined the server and asked Ras for my spot in 13th round and he said he'll return after this round but painkiller said to Ras that

So If i scold him for his act, he would use his power to ban me like what he did to Cipe and we should not raise our voice against any admins if they take revenge on us like a deaf and dumb we should play? me or Ras didn't ask any admins for a slot. If Painkiller did his duty as admin why he didn't raise his voice when xxx was asking for his spot back in the same match. It made me to feel retard because of such admins and we could not concentrate in game. Is this the way an admin should behave? 

Preach Steroid Preach!
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
So he said the following: "*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller :  Ras u can keep the slot if u want ...*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller : he was kicked "

What's  the bad thing in here? He can say that to literally everyone, it's just expressing his opinion. He said "you can keep if u want". He is not forcing anyone to do anything that would be harmful to anyone.
There is nothing bad in here, he has the freedom of speech.

And why you brought up something old un-related to you? Why is that your concern?
However, if you have something more valuable to add to this case you are welcomed. There is nothing bad until now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   painkiller 2
(Jun 04 2017, 02:13 PM)Drago Wrote: So he said the following: "*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller :  Ras u can keep the slot if u want ...*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller : he was kicked "

What's  the bad thing in here? He can say that to literally everyone, it's just expressing his opinion. He said "you can keep if u want". He is not forcing anyone to do anything that would be harmful to anyone.
There is nothing bad in here, he has the freedom of speech.

And why you brought up something old un-related to you? Why is that your concern?
However, if you have something more valuable to add to this case you are welcomed. There is nothing bad until now.
If he want to express his opinion, why he didn't express it when xxx was asking for his spot back. he just want to revenge me as i voted to kick him. Yeah its not related to me but if i have raised my voice against him there by scolding him,  then he'll ban me . then it'll be related to me as the same admin banned 2 people for scolding. Everyone has right to say their opinion. I agree . But in this case Ras was ready to give my spot back but painkiller tried to stop giving my spot back by diverting him indirectly. he is not related here. no one called him for help for spot. "If u want" is like "u cant kill him but u can shoot him". he just acted smart to revenge me by not using direct words to keep the spot with him
In my view,its an unsaid rule in Asian pugs at least where players  return the slot to a  player in case they are timeout due to Internet failure  or pc Freeze.
I am not really sure why painkiller specifically mentioned it,  lets wait for his reply.
Thanks for the Views.. wow...
Steroid I think you really got some issues...
I will clarify all of 1 by 1..

Round 6th --- xxx was afk, Scomnia used .kickafks and he was kicked.
9th round he joined back and asked for his slot from Mf. Cusader also repeated the request. I requested Crusader that admins should be less indulge on slots if a player is kicked --- afk or votekick unless other reason.

Round 9 -- You were afk,
Round 10 -- You were kicked
Round 11 -- Ras joined and in end you asked for slot, since Ras was alive he didnt see ur message.
Round 12--- You again asked, on that I said

*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller :  he was kicked
*DEAD*(Terrorist) painkiller :  or u can give on good faith

so you presented the first 2 sentences of the story.

Since a player when kicked due to afk or votekick ... We are not supposed to get involved, we can request the player but its all up to player to give or not. The same I told Ras, that he can play the game as he got the slot fair and square and in good faith he can return if he wants.. But no admin will not get involve in this

---------------------
Now for past I dont really remember what you mentioned, but the case of cipe was that he was banned for racism. I even didnt know he told that on T chat. It was 2 T members mentioned the same on general chat that he said so. So I banned him for racism.

Thanks for highlighting this so all can really get the clear picture..

I hope you remove a bit of your toxicity, that will really help. Cheers anyway.

Regards

Painkiller

<demo attached>
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
(Jun 04 2017, 03:31 PM)painkiller 2 Wrote: Thanks for the Views.. wow...

9th round he joined back and asked for his slot from Mf. Cusader also repeated the request. I requested Crusader that admins should be less indulge on slots if a player is kicked --- afk or votekick unless other reason.

Round 9 -- You were afk,
Round 11 -- Ras joined and in end you asked for slot, since Ras was alive he didnt see ur message.

Since a player when kicked due to afk or votekick ... We are not supposed to get involved, we can request the player but its all up to player to give or not. The same I told Ras, that he can play the game as he got the slot fair and square and in good faith he can return if he wants.. But no admin will not get involve in this

---------------------
Now for past I dont really remember what you mentioned, but the case of cipe was that he was banned for racism. I even didnt know he told that on T chat. It was 2 T members mentioned the same on general chat that he said so. So I banned him for racism.

Regards

Painkiller

<demo attached>

whats the need to say him Ras u can keep the slot if u want when he was ready to give my spot back and then u said or u can give on good faith(that too after long time). u tried to change his mind not to give my spot back. i posted this not for admins to involve in this but not to happen this anymore to anyone. Everyone comes to warlord server to have fun and to play in pleasant mind  for relaxation.but such a kind of activities make others to feel retarded and they cant concentrate in game. If u were quiet there,Ras would have given the spot and it would have been over in that same round . BTW only u and few might call me toxic. If im toxic, u can just ignore and if they feel im toxic, they gonna do the same. BTW Thank You for ur advice. Cheers anyways
(Jun 04 2017, 04:22 PM)steroid Wrote:
(Jun 04 2017, 03:31 PM)painkiller 2 Wrote: Thanks for the Views.. wow...

Round 9 -- You were afk,

---------------------

Regards

Painkiller

<demo attached>

whats the need to say him Ras u can keep the slot if u want when he was ready to give my spot back and then u said or u can give on good faith(that too after long time). u tried to change his mind not to give my spot back. i posted this not for admins to involve in this but not to happen this anymore to anyone. Everyone comes to warlord server to have fun and to play in pleasant mind  for relaxation.but such a kind of activities make others to feel retarded and they cant concentrate in game. If u were quiet there,Ras would have given the spot and it would have been over in that same round . BTW only u and few might call me toxic. If im toxic, u can just ignore and if they feel im toxic, they gonna do the same. BTW Thank You for ur advice. Cheers anyways

whats the need to say him
Freedom of Speech

when he was ready to give my spot back and then u said or u can give on good faith
he never said he want to give. Or did I said you don't give?

(that too after long time)
All the chat had happened in one round

i posted this not for admins to involve in this
The post is in Player Reports that means Admin involvement if not move the same on flame section

Everyone comes to warlord server to have fun and to play in pleasant mind  for relaxation.
Same for every player, whether admin or not

but such a kind of activities make others to feel retarded
Not sure about that, why you feel retarded on it. As a player I can advice any one, dont need permission on that. Its on the person he takes or not. And when as Admin I can say the same on @all chat .

Ras would have given the spot and it would have been over in that same round
Ras did give the spot same round. When you allege something, have your research complete.

BTW only u and few might call me toxic.
Said this based on the first 2 sentence, though you didnt know the complete story.
Also since you mentioned my early ban on cipe, which had no connection with this thread, isnt that a toxicity to mention it in this thread. I dont see any correlation with this thread.

Attached Files

.txt   chat.txt (Size: 1.01 KB / Downloads: 1)
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
(Jun 04 2017, 01:43 PM)steroid Wrote: Today when I was playing contra map, in 6th round I voted to kick Painkiller as he was always lurking and never helps the team and in 10th round my PC got freeze so I restarted my PC and re-joined the server and asked Ras for my spot in 13th round and he said he'll return after this round but painkiller said to Ras that

Nothing stated here breaks any rules. If you have problems with an admin abusing their power just because you "speak up" against them, you need to report it here. Players are not required to give up slots once they are in the game even when asked by an admin.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Pin drop, QueenCrazy, _nme
He probably said it cause you kept afking and leaving and the team having to play a 4v5. It might have been better of with Ras playing. He didn't do it as an admin, just as a player cause he probably wanted to play a proper 5v5 without people leaving.

About questioning admins, you are free to. Ask him why, ask him for what but don't go around disrespecting an admin. It's all in the rules.

My general rule of thumb: you don't have to give your spot back but you can be a nice guy and give it back. I almost never use my admin to ask someone to give their spot back.
[-] The following 4 users Like Riser's post:
   Jesse W., Pin drop, QueenCrazy, _nme