Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned For Walling
(Jun 06 2017, 05:20 PM)Riser Wrote:
(Jun 06 2017, 05:11 PM)Anirudh9000 Wrote:
(Jun 06 2017, 05:10 PM)Riser Wrote:
(Jun 06 2017, 05:06 PM)Anirudh9000 Wrote: Playing non-steam since i cant trust many admins. But still hoping u wud withdraw your decision..

That doesn't make any sense. Your ban will not be removed.

Y the hell?

You were banned before but you still continue cheating?

What makes you think I'll lift this ban?

It was my friend who also uses this name i.e- anirudh9000. So I just used this name to help him get unbanned as he is not gud with english. Keep in mind his name is Anirudh Gupta
mahyar strikes again
[-] The following 3 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Crusader, Dragon, ryz
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Jun 06 2017, 09:14 PM)M. Bison Wrote: mahyar strikes again

Ummm what?
(Jun 06 2017, 09:14 PM)M. Bison Wrote: mahyar strikes again

LMFAO classic
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Jun 06 2017, 04:40 PM)Anirudh9000 Wrote: Lets get straight to the point.
My steam id is : STEAM_0:0:1809970877
My community id is: 76561197285240186
"BANNED FOR WALLHACK"
IF U CAN PROVIDE ME WITH EVIDENCE , THAT PROVES THAT I AM GUILTY, (ESPECIALLY RISER) THEN I CAN SHARE MY .DEM FILE WITH U IN MY DEFENCE (NOT OF THE GAME IN WHICH I WAS BANNED BUT OF SOME PREVIOUS GAMES) IF U CANT, THEN UNBAN ME. ITS NOT NEW THAT THESE ADMINS HAVE BEEN SHOWING OFF THEIR POWER OF KICKING AND BANNING. JUST TELL ME WHEN TO UPLOAD MY .DEM files.

"Why do russians rush bombsite B when their country is called russ a?"
I got a laugh out of that comment, thanks lol.

Seeing as riser appears to be in a conflicting position on this ban I will go ahead and strip his powers from him, that's right Riser, and tell you the following:

I reviewed the demo's provided by Riser and there are some very questionable kills by you that I would think are walls as well..
The ban stays.
Your appeal is
-DENIED-
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Riser, sosa
Riser Fanclub Part 2.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
(Jun 06 2017, 11:06 PM)Hamaerox Wrote:
"BANNED FOR WALLHACK"
IF U CAN PROVIDE ME WITH EVIDENCE , THAT PROVES THAT I AM GUILTY, (ESPECIALLY RISER) THEN I CAN SHARE MY .DEM FILE WITH U IN MY DEFENCE (NOT OF THE GAME IN WHICH I WAS BANNED BUT OF SOME PREVIOUS GAMES) IF U CANT, THEN UNBAN ME. ITS NOT NEW THAT THESE ADMINS HAVE BEEN SHOWING OFF THEIR POWER OF KICKING AND BANNING. JUST TELL ME WHEN TO UPLOAD MY .DEM files.

Seeing as riser appears to be in a conflicting position on this ban I will go ahead and strip his powers from him, that's right Riser, and tell you the following:

I reviewed the demo's provided by Riser and there are some very questionable kills by you that I would think are walls as well..
The ban stays.
Your appeal is
-DENIED-

I would actually like to know which ones. Cause my friends (i would not like to name them) reviewed it and said i was ok
(Jun 07 2017, 05:34 AM)Anirudh9000 Wrote:
"BANNED FOR WALLHACK"

The ban stays.
Your appeal is
-DENIED-

I would actually like to know which ones. Cause my friends (i would not like to name them) reviewed it and said i was ok

Your "friends" aren't the admins here. Also "friends" take friends sides on things.

The demos were reviewed as requested, the ban stands, in other words this appeal has been answered and it was denied.
Lol dude why are u talking as if the admins owe u an unban. And shouldn't u talk nicely if u want a favour... It's not as if u have a shareholding in the server or somethig.
(Jun 07 2017, 05:34 AM)Anirudh9000 Wrote:
"BANNED FOR WALLHACK"

The ban stays.
Your appeal is
-DENIED-

As in your friends reviewed the demo of you walling and said you weren't making it that obvious?

I don't understand why your friends had to review the demo to assure you that you weren't cheating.