Yes, it works for me.
1 33.33%

2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fix] Janky Player Model Glitch
(Jun 30 2017, 07:21 AM)Angel Wrote: nice

I'll upload a vid and will be posting another version that has an on and off button so you can turn it off and on if you wish to do something like record a longer demo 
of whatever footage you need to record, then can press the button and go right back to this script.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
if you look at the script now the scroll lock button resets the keys to their originals without the additional demo stuff. if you wanted to go back to the demo script you would have to type exec w/e in the console and that's one more step that makes the whole process bothersome. to add it so that scroll lock will turn it off and on instead of just off will perfect this script, actually what would also perfect it is some commenting that shows people where to change the keys if they need to match this script to their keyboard setup for buy menu / moving forward.

wtf is up with my forum posts going off the screen

i have used the script here in post #1 since the day i made this thread and it has worked perfectly for me, not ONCE has anyone been invisible for me.

Basically what this does is opens the buy menu when you press B (nothing different from what would usually happen) but it additionally starts recording a demo upon the buy menu being opened.

Then opening the buy menu again or pressing W to move forward (100% guarantee everyone is moving forward at the start of the round even if it's for a second) causes the demo to stop. Not sure if I already explained this all before.

[Image: whAFC2N.png]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
i dont think i have scroll lock...im also not trolling...i can use a computer, but i basically cant read