Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to call it quits guys...
Most 'public' CSS servers (US) are dead. Like real dead. Deader than Bison's cat, Marry. So, why not switch up and try some CSGO servers instead? 1v1, FFA DM, Surf/Zombie [If you have the time to code a fucking awesome plugin]. Because as of now you're just wasting resources on nothing. If you dont want to give GO another shot, make a FFA DM plugin for source and see how it goes...

my .2cents

EDIT: Servers dead:

• Minigames
  • Zombie
  • Gungame
  • Popular Maps

Snipers still gets some players every now and then but not much.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Jun 19 2017, 05:36 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: EDIT: Servers dead:

• Minigames
  • Zombie
  • Gungame
  • Popular Maps

There r still some MG, GG and Zombie (Minigames,Gungame) servers up and alive, as in a good amt of players on a regular basis it's just they're not maybe as popular as some other servers, but they r there. So its not completely dead.
[-] The following 3 users Like Spiderfreak's post:
   Ben-, Deadplanet, QueenCrazy
(Jun 20 2017, 03:56 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:

• Minigames
  • Zombie
  • Gungame
  • Popular Maps

There r still some MG, GG and Zombie (Minigames,Gungame) servers up and alive, as in a good amt of players on a regular basis it's just they're not maybe as popular as some other servers, but they r there. So its not completely dead.

I dont consider less than 4 players once every blue moon 'up and alive'
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Jun 20 2017, 11:35 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:

• Minigames
  • Zombie
  • Gungame
  • Popular Maps

I got some servers if you want bro,
But yeah i know an mg server which is usually empty but can go from 0 players to 15-20 ish quite quick 

zombie servers are populated af still

cs go is easier to find servers tbh, but not all source servers are dead homz
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
For gungames, i know the DogZ servers are full of people all day, and at least a dozen + at night.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
(Jun 20 2017, 11:35 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:

• Minigames
  • Zombie
  • Gungame
  • Popular Maps

I mean I did say "as in a good amt of players on a regular basis" after the whole up and alive thingy. But anyways there's a MG server from HoE and a GFL Zombies server and both of those get around 20-30 players normally. I normally play on those 2 servers once and a while even. Idk what u mean exactly abt the popular maps thing btw cause idk how tht is a custom gamemode rlly..