Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I dont know why i got banned HELP I WANNA PLAY
YOUR THE ONLY SERVER I PLAY ON! I CAN'T PLAY ON ANY OTHER SERVER BECAUSE OF LATENCY I DONT WANNA STOP PLAYING CSS PLEASE UNBAN ME!

(xZaabri)
STEAM_0:0:1415791046
then stop hacking if u were vote banned in 30 minutes of ban u should be able to get back on
You were banned by admin SpiffyWerks for Aimbot. I'll try to get a demo from him.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:You were banned by admin SpiffyWerks for Aimbot. I'll try to get a demo from him.

WOW.. im not gonna argue but if you get some proof can you post it please? Thank You! This is the only server i can play on! I dont want to stop playing CS!
Well, if you did hack, your best bet is to tell the truth about it and try not to lie about it. Usually it yields the best outcome but hacking is something strongly prohibited by our community and we don't allow it. But admitting you hacked/cheated would be good, because an honest person is a good person; you should do this before the demo is released.
I have a demo, but it's on my work computer. He was definately aimbotting with a Para if memory serves me right. I stand by my ban. I don't ban people without fair reason. I'll post it on monday, but he does not deserve to be unbanned even temporarily.

And if you're trying to feign ingorance of using an aimbot, then you'll be banned for two lifetimes.

Have a nice day. Smile
[Image: 127101_602.png]
The shot distribution looks suspicious enough. He was probably hacking.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:The shot distribution looks suspicious enough. He was probably hacking.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I'll admit it i did use aimbot but i have learned my lesson i PROMISE! THIS IS THE ONLY SERVER I CAN PLAY ON! I LOVE CSS I DONT WANT TO STOP PLAYING PLEASE IF I EVER DO IT AGAIN YOU CAN BAN ME FOR LIFE! I am stupid I just wanted to get kills because I suck but this is my 1st time ever using it and i have learned my lesson , please guys i promise i wont do it again War-Lords is all i can play on! I beg you! i'll do anything
I LoL'd when I read this topic.

Player: What I don't hack ... proof please!
Admin1: Here's your proof.
Admin2: Yep.. hacks
Player: Okay you caught me but I learned my lesson!
[Image: 104982_101.png]