Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned permanently.
but you cheat, and cheaters should never be unbanned
(Jul 18 2017, 09:17 PM)__N Wrote:
(Jul 18 2017, 05:16 PM)ryz Wrote: As i said, your account your resposibility, don't cheat in the first place.

As i said, never cheated on your server.

then why are you banned
my friend made this same exact mistake dude.

i would give this guy another shot.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
irl friend
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
To be honest, same shit happened to Deadie, he used to hack against me and I invited him to WL and he got rekt (lol). So many of you guys maybe don't believe it but that's the truth. However, I don't know if this case is the same thing, cause this guy is being honest because you can clearly see on his unban post that something is wrong in there.

However, even Deadie (ex-admin) didn't get unbanned, so don't expect to be unbanned by this thread.

However, root/seniors decide. So wait patiently for their response on this case.
deadie was unbanned and never should have been

just like this guy should never be unbanned
(Jul 20 2017, 02:19 AM)sift Wrote: deadie was unbanned and never should have been

I can see he is unbanned, but there is another reason why he is unbanned. Stop making dumb replies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Jesse W.
(Jul 20 2017, 07:35 AM)Drago Wrote:
(Jul 20 2017, 02:19 AM)sift Wrote: deadie was unbanned and never should have been

I can see he is unbanned, but there is another reason why he is unbanned. Stop making dumb replies.

If you want to flame take it to another thread. Otherwise stick to the topic at hand and reply with accurate information

hackers should never be unbanned