Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned permanently.
My steam name at the time : __N '
My steamid : STEAM_0:0:123125452 

I was banned by the console for material wallhack. I admit I did have a wallhack installed into css. It did not work on the pug servers at all and even if it did I would have deleted it because I don't cheat on servers who take the game seriously. it did work on other servers that had different settings and I trolled with the wallhack. I clicked on a crackhouse map to play on this server and my wallhack worked. I had no idea that it was a warlords server because I only thought you guys had pug servers. I went on a pug server to find out I was banned. I didn't appeal right away because I went to play on other games because I was mad. Then I went on vacaction with my family and thats why this appeal is so late. Since then I deleted the hack. If you can find any demos of me playing you can tell I am not hacking  Big Grin .             Please take this appeal and appeal it

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(Jul 17 2017, 10:07 PM)__N Wrote: My steam name at the time : __N '

I was banned by the console for material wallhack. I admit I did have a wallhack installed into css. It did not work on the pug servers at all and even if it did I would have deleted it because I don't cheat on servers who take the game seriously. it did work on other servers that had different settings and I trolled with the wallhack. I clicked on a crackhouse map to play on this server and my wallhack worked. I had no idea that it was a warlords server because I only thought you guys had pug servers. I went on a pug server to find out I was banned. I didn't appeal right away because I went to play on other games because I was mad. Then I went on vacaction with my family and thats why this appeal is so late. Since then I deleted the hack. If you can find any demos of me playing you can tell I am not hacking  Big Grin .             Please take this appeal and appeal it

" I admit I did have a wallhack installed into css." end of story lol
(Jul 17 2017, 11:06 PM)ne7eX Wrote:

I admitted I did but it didn't work for warlords.
(Jul 17 2017, 11:54 PM)__N Wrote:
(Jul 17 2017, 11:06 PM)ne7eX Wrote:

I admitted I did but it didn't work for warlords.

"it did not workfor warlords."

explain this quote by you

" I clicked on a crackhouse map to play on this server and my wallhack worked. I had no idea that it was a warlords server because I only thought you guys had pug servers."

you fucked up now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   CaliSnipe
We have a strict policy on cheating infractions, your account your responsibility.

Please wait patiently for a root/senior admin to review your ban appeal.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
The pug server has different settings for people like allowing custom files or sv_pure or sv_consistency. The crack house server had these settings. If you read my appeal fully you would see I didn't know it was a warlords server. I didn't even get a chance to join before the console banned me. I didn't even get to see if it was a warlord server. If I did find out I would have left. I never cheat in pugs because it doesn't work. I have great respect for warlords because I have many friends on there.
Maybe read the name of the server before joining it ? Idk for you, but first thing written is (wL) ... and WARLORDS.net at the end ?

Ain't buying it .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
(Jul 18 2017, 04:11 PM)Ben- Wrote: Maybe read the name of the server before joining it ? Idk for you, but first thing written is (wL) ... and WARLORDS.net at the end ?

Ain't buying it .

The server didn't have that at the front of it. The WL was after the title where I couldn't see it. I wouldn't ever cheat on WL
As i said, your account your resposibility, don't cheat in the first place.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Jul 18 2017, 05:16 PM)ryz Wrote: As i said, your account your resposibility, don't cheat in the first place.

As i said, never cheated on your server.