Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Gabe Unban Appeal
Player: Gabe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1697541

Why I should be unbanned: I went to join the server today, and saw I was banned. Found that surprising...

Went to the forums, saw this thread: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16858.html

Junior found the lousiest piece of evidence to try to get me banned. This ban should be reversed immediately. Just like how 5* said, there is really no proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm innocent. Please consider this and review the footage more carefully. I hope in return maybe Junior can be banned.

Thank you for reading.
(Jul 20 2017, 11:46 PM)gabe Wrote: Player: Gabe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1697541

Why I should be unbanned: I went to join the server today, and saw I was banned. Found that surprising...

Went to the forums, saw this thread: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16858.html

Junior found the lousiest piece of evidence to try to get me banned. This ban should be reversed immediately. Just like how 5* said, there is really no proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm innocent. Please consider this and review the footage more carefully. I hope in return maybe Junior can be banned.

Thank you for reading.

Nice trolling attempt if you were really gabe, you would of said, ben told me that he perma banned me, when i asked him if he saw juniorc4 thread, then you admitted you did cheat and said you wouldn't even try to troll/defend yourself ?

Oh you are not even using your usual forum account, you know the 1 you used to register and comments on the tourneys ? That's cute.

4.5/10
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
i was honestly thinking about starting one. he's not a bad dude, and i doubt he cheats full time.

regardless of that, he should be treated as anybody else that got caught cheating. donate to the site, and get unbanned.
Ben-: hey ive gotta know, is that you who made an unban appeal or som1 else ? xD
Ben-: my gut feeling tells me its not you
мя. ғυcк үα вιн: ;o
мя. ғυcк үα вιн: not me lmfao
мя. ғυcк үα вιн: i havent been on the forum in days
Ben-: ty, ill copy paste this ahahahh, still a funny troll attempt