Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  PERMANENT ban ?
Name: .exe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16738357

This is unbelievable how i just got banned i wasn't even playing. My friend was playing and he is just a newb. whoever looks into the demo will know thats not me playing and I am not a guy who plays only in PUB i play alot on PUG too, You guys can check my past pug demos too. i have checked the demos i dont know what made the guy record and post all those demos of a newb,i just can't believe that my acc is banned specially while a newb was playing on it. I wonder why nobody recorded while i was playing and posted a demo saying wallhack. There are few admins few and few people who know me in-game they all will surely know that in the demo that is not me playing and thats not how i play css  Cool  Please investigate this case  Big Grin
Whoever was on that account was most definitely cheating. I can't imagine how you would let anyone just use your account so carelessly. Your account, your responsibility.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riser's post:
   sift
ok ill just use another account. Big Grin
(Jul 22 2017, 11:35 AM).exe Wrote: ok ill just use another account. Big Grin

Well still you will be banned.
Unless a root admin permits it.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Well then i'm waiting for an answer from riser or a root admin. as i have told that was not me playing n most of the people knows thats not me. and his just a newb who don't even know to change the name even. but his called as a waller its just so funny to me lol wonder why never record me playing n posting as so many ppl call me a waller
I just saw this in the rules

-> If you bought a new copy of CS:S and still cannot play, you may then appeal or contact me directly.

so i guess i can play?
No wonder walk also die.

Power to the max. Malu already.
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
(Jul 22 2017, 01:50 PM).exe Wrote: I just saw this in the rules

-> If you bought a new copy of CS:S and still cannot play, you may then appeal or contact me directly.

so i guess i can play?

wait untill a root admin approves it .
Your new accounts will be banned otherwise
(Jul 22 2017, 06:52 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jul 22 2017, 01:50 PM).exe Wrote: I just saw this in the rules

so i guess i can play?

wait untill a root admin approves it .
Your new accounts will be banned otherwise

yablow ! Big Grin
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
(Jul 22 2017, 01:42 PM).exe Wrote: Well then i'm waiting for an answer from riser or a root admin. as i have told that was not me playing n most of the people knows thats not me. and his just a newb who don't even know to change the name even. but his called as a waller its just so funny to me lol wonder why never record me playing n posting as so many ppl call me a waller

Have you watched the demos that were posted? The ban is valid and will not be removed.

You will have to buy CSS on a new unused Steam account to be able to play here again, post the Steam ID of the account before joining the servers.