Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban appeal, SMAC autobunny trigger
All I know is that I remember being actually able to play on Warlords servers, I know of my bad past with this server such as appeals, though plus a non-related VAC on CS:GO of which wasn't me, but was sweater STEAM_0:0:155454292 may be the true problem. Riser claimed that if I were to get a VAC on a past account, "baeru" http://steamcommunity.com/id/bearu/ (461 days ago VAC), that I'd never be permitted to play again on warlords. As you can see on sweaters account, if you look at http://steamcommunity.com/id/sweaterweather2/ (521 days ago VAC) you see that we used to actually be pals. Though, he's been long removed from my friendslist because of his toxicity and billions of cheating infractions, on spans of I can't count many times. So the story goes is, I wanted to play CS:GO with him again, because as I remember he was really good at the game, though not sure at the time if he hacked or not because I never seen him as a cheater. I lent him the account, and bought a new one for me to use STEAM_0:0:830579. I use this account for playing csgo, for playing css, and pretty much any games I happen to have. I believe the ban relates to my hardware or my IP, but I don't really know. All I ask is to play war-lords again. I haven't had a history for cheating on warlords, literally no demos of me doing any sketchy gameplay, and if there is I would love to see. Please Riser, allow for me to play again. Bison too, I added you both if you want to question me, but this is legit as I can say it. The dates of my bans don't even add up either. Earliest ban Jul 13 2015 smac autobhop detection, then in Apr 16 2017, for leaving without a sub. Mind this was only a couple of months ago. I don't see how I was playing on this account months ago, and then get the same smac problem. Right now I'm living with my parents though, and before I was living with my grandparents. Different routers/ip. Please fix?
now, summarize in 10 words or less, i can't be bothered to read all of that ffs
[-] The following 2 users Like _nme's post:
   CaliSnipe, Pin drop
(Jul 26 2017, 05:17 AM)_nme Wrote: now, summarize in 10 words or less, i can't be bothered to read all of that ffs

I got banned in 2015, permanently by a SMAC autobunny trigger, and then the ban was lifted in 2016, around August, and I tried to play again just recently and I got the same old SMAC autobunny trigger. No scripts were ran and I'm on the same computer as the 2016 ban lift. I just think it's my ip, or hardware id. I don't plan on cheating on War-lords, simply because I would much rather show off skill than coded bullshit that ruins the game. I do admit back in 2015, I was stupid enough to attempt to join while running a bunnyhop hack. I was merely 16 at the time though, now that I've come to crossroads and feel like playing games more often, I don't want to be left out of this amazing pug community.
Please wait patiently for a root admin's reply

Thank you.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
To play here again, do one of the following:
A). get your account to Steam level 40
B). donate $15 to wl
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Jul 28 2017, 02:21 AM)M. Bison Wrote: To play here again, do one of the following:
B). donate $15 to wl

despicable
(Jul 28 2017, 03:05 AM)sift Wrote:
(Jul 28 2017, 02:21 AM)M. Bison Wrote: To play here again, do one of the following:
B). donate $15 to wl

despicable

15 doll-hairs coming up
[-] The following 1 user Likes alienboy's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Jul 28 2017, 06:16 PM)alienboy Wrote:
(Jul 28 2017, 03:05 AM)sift Wrote:
(Jul 28 2017, 02:21 AM)M. Bison Wrote: To play here again, do one of the following:
B). donate $15 to wl

despicable

15 doll-hairs coming up
done diddly did it