Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aged Steam Account Giveaway!

And, if I win... I'll give it away to one of you.
15. And 10 year old account isn't "super old"... Even I have been playing since then.

Since you know .... #nerd&virgin
(Jul 28 2017, 06:57 AM)Ben- Wrote: 69

Since you know .... #nerd&virgin

Already picked by sift try another
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
33 pretty sure :p
I wouldn't recommend anyone to purchase any game on the steam account that wasn't registered by themselves. Since steam doesn't recognize any kinds of account transfer (e.g. selling, giving away), the original owner can get the account back at any time by using the email that was used to register the account, even you have already changed the email afterwards. Just as a general reminder. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   Jesse W.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
5:07 AM - ^BG Pecklesteiner: 169
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
He wins
sift you were damn close xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
Is it 169 :^^^))