Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aged Steam Account Giveaway!
dammit sift u took mine...im guessing 1
(Jul 28 2017, 12:58 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Giving away this account. Guess a number between 0-200.

This coming Sunday, the 30th, the winner will be announced IF the exact number is not guessed before then.

1 guess per person. Fresh forum accounts will be excluded from this.

Giving it away because I have a bunch of accounts and was actually able to recover 2 super old accounts of mine this morning that I had lost the password/email/login username to for the longest time.

Let the guessing begin!

I'll PM Bison the number now so if there's any bitchin', he'll confirm I didn't choose a favorite person or anything like that.

If there are duplicate guesses by different people, only the person who first guessed the number will have that number. Pay attention to the numbers people post in this thread. If you somehow use a number that was already guessed, you can guess another.

If nobody guesses the exact number, and there's a tie of who's closest to the number, a 2nd round will commence.

Good luck, friends.

ID: 29308033

[Image: u8es9Zx.jpg]

[Image: prBJAq0.jpg]

I have been informed that this raffle will be allowed to continue, but the Steam Account must be sought after you raffle participants for either, 1) the games on the account other than Source, or 2) desired for the age of the account. This account is to not be used as a wL pug alt for whoever the lucky winner turns out to be... so don't use it as one!
Jesse u should stop eating the a$$! <3 i dont want your acct but ill guess, its going to be 187. =)
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmiLeY5Star's post:
   Jesse W.
Guys- the account was already given away. The pecker dude already has control of the account! It looks like he didn't link his steam account to the forum account he made, told him to do so to show everyone that it's not like some fake alt I made for a shitty troll or something.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/177145177
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
reported
(Jul 29 2017, 04:28 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Guys- the account was already given away. The pecker dude already has control of the account! It looks like he didn't link his steam account to the forum account he made, told him to do so to show everyone that it's not like some fake alt I made for a shitty troll or something.
closing this post for you jesse as the account was already given away.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]