Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The amount of bitching....
(Aug 05 2017, 06:07 AM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 06:03 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 05:59 AM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 05:54 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 05:48 AM)helmut^ Wrote: u gonna lock this thread too after getting embarrassed?

funny you think adr is the only thing that matters in a team event

lol do you seriously think that i only mentionned adr ? Hello, heavily stacked team ? Nah ? You are blind too ?

You picked your team

I did not pick mine

And now you're bitching about stacked teams...

Let that sink in for a moment.

The one who didnt want to be a captain, is now complaining about not being able to pick his team. Let that sink in for a moment

When did i complain about that? I didn't want to be a captain...

So a coward ? Thank you love Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   sift
(Aug 05 2017, 06:08 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 05:59 AM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 05:54 AM)Ben- Wrote: lol do you seriously think that i only mentionned adr ? Hello, heavily stacked team ? Nah ? You are blind too ?

You picked your team

I did not pick mine

The one who didnt want to be a captain, is now complaining about not being able to pick his team. Let that sink in for a moment

So a coward ? Thank you love  Heart

is that your thing.? Just spew random shit that isn't true and when called out on it you just spew the next thing that comes to mind? While your inner circle of other people I dont like circle jerk ? What a solid example you set as an admin.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Aug 05 2017, 06:17 AM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 06:08 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 05:59 AM)helmut^ Wrote: You picked your team

I did not pick mine

So a coward ? Thank you love  Heart

is that your thing.? Just spew random shit that isn't true and when called out on it you just spew the next thing that comes to mind? While your inner circle of other people I dont like circle jerk ? What a solid example you set as an admin.

I can't steal your art
i moved this thread, it went from a serious question to squabbling back and forth. peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[-] The following 1 user Likes henry's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]