Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drago is out, cheer up
Hello guys, I am retiring from adminship.

I'll be back when these trolls are not around anymore.

Until then, have a nice time.

NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT THIS!
About time
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago, helmut^
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
This is just fucking sad.

I think I'm going to also stop playing on the servers.
[-] The following 2 users Like neteX's post:
   Drago, helmut^
We lost a good Admin.

This is sad. Sad
[-] The following 2 users Like painkiller 2's post:
   Drago, QueenCrazy
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
(Aug 10 2017, 09:04 PM)Drago Wrote: Hello guys, I am retiring from adminship.

I'll be back when these trolls are not around anymore.

Until then, have a nice time.

NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT THIS!

This is sad ..all regular leaving because of some toxic faggots 

Miss u drago<3
[-] The following 2 users Like Crusader's post:
   Drago, QueenCrazy
this is prittysad, and sad to know that your not around to play with anymore.
you were always chill and fair, and never got mad when ppl ganged up on you to forcekick you dispite you had admin power.

im kinda on the same note, and had a talk with bison on somethingon the same page as this. i asked him to find a cure to the cancer that is here and that has showed up, rather then to beat around the bush and aid it. 

community will not be the same without you, dispite how ppl troll.
i dont feel telling me to ignore ppl is a cure to cancer, nor should it be an option for cancer to hide from the cells that it attacks.

much love your way drago,
[-] The following 2 users Like KNIHT's post:
   Crusader, Drago
i remember drago watched player demos sometimes and shit, so i give him respekt for that
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Thank you guys for the support, i love you all <3 <3
So sad... that this community cant deal with other player personalities without "abusing" admin (I would call it light misuse). So sad that admins in this community are so emotionally driven that they overlook fact and base their arguments on irrelevant information. I haven't looked into Drago's case much, but even if he is a cool person or at least someone you can bare having on your team that doesn't mean that he can't misuse admin. An admin needs to be normal in game but when he/she is doing his/her job or duty it must be done by looking at evidence within context and with all emotions set aside.

I think that this "retirement" is synonymous with a slap to the hand. He will be back. I believe this is the case because Ben- had once said he "retired" yet I still see him giving out bans.

One might consider my views as old fashioned but I think they are one of the only ways that control can be maintained. People would argue that, "if there weren't any trolls, this problem wouldn't happen." Well the case is that trolls are everywhere and when you least expect them they will show up; only then will the principles of these "admins" get tested.

Admins are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until they're in hot water.

P.S. I have played only a few matches with Helmut and DVS, so this should not be seen as a defense for them. I would rather this be a much needed reflection of what admins should be like.
You could use !ignore

But instead you're going quit playing with a community you're supposed to be a leader of ,because you don't like a few members?
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943