Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Approved  Perm ban for wallhack?
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:6180500

Dear admins,

I am banned for no reason. I have been playing this game since 2000 and never had any problems. Of cause I have never used any hacks and even I do not have even a buddy to look at his/her screen... If you think I am too good I play on a laptop with 14" and do not see many details. If the reason for a ban that I look on the middle doors then you need to learn how people with slow reaction play. 

If you still insist for this absurd ban, please return the money.

Many thanks,
ququ.
(Aug 11 2017, 07:18 PM)ququ Wrote: Steam ID STEAM_0:0:6180500

Dear admins,

I am banned for no reason. I have been playing this game since 2000 and never had any problems. Of cause I have never used any hacks and even I do not have even a buddy to look at his/her screen... If you think I am too good I play on a laptop with 14" and do not see many details. If the reason for a ban that I look on the middle doors then you need to learn how people with slow reaction play. 

Many thanks,
ququ.

u got ban cause u using 14" laptop  Wink ....
for the money its donation not buying stuff to return it.
(Aug 13 2017, 12:38 AM)dragon9280 Wrote:

Dear admins,

Many thanks,
ququ.

Then I should not buy 3 months of vip. My fault.
(Aug 13 2017, 01:30 AM)ququ Wrote:
(Aug 13 2017, 12:38 AM)dragon9280 Wrote:

Dear admins,

Many thanks,
ququ.

Then I should not buy 3 months of vip. My fault.

You're not buying any VIP you're donating and in a thank you you're being rewarded sub priority amongst a couple of other features. - you may wait for a root admins response of the ban appeal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Pin drop

Dear admins,

Many thanks,
ququ.

We cannot return money that has been donated to us so I do apologize for that inconvenience and I hope you don't hate usHeart

I did go ahead and review the demo attached to this ban and didn't find anything wrong. I apologize for the ban length you have incurred but I have gone ahead and removed the ban.

I hope you enjoy playing on our servers and I look forward to seeing you in-game!  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Pin drop, QueenCrazy
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
(Aug 14 2017, 02:46 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:

Dear admins,

Many thanks,
ququ.

We cannot return money that has been donated to us so I do apologize for that inconvenience and I hope you don't hate usHeart

I did go ahead and review the demo attached to this ban and didn't find anything wrong. I apologize for the ban length you have incurred but I have gone ahead and removed the ban.

I hope you enjoy playing on our servers and I look forward to seeing you in-game!  Big Grin
Thanks. I am already old enough not to hate someone for their mistakes. I think the person who banned me was just unhappy that I killed him again and again. I feel the same when Leonhardt* Ø kills me because of his ping... I had a break in playing this game for 5 years so I lost all my skills and the size of the laptop screen does not make it easier. I enjoy playing this server, especially that it is the only server I could find with a low ping Smile.