Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ignore list like buddy list
to make it so when you type .ignore you can manage your ignore list similar to how the buddy list works.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 14 2017, 08:20 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: to make it so when you type .ignore you can manage your ignore list similar to how the buddy list works.

Except that its over in 1 week, instead of the old until withdrawal (in server).

And the level of trolling depends on the beast in question (some = !ignore is enough, some have other means Wink ) !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   RealRecklezz
(Aug 14 2017, 08:20 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: to make it so when you type .ignore you can manage your ignore list similar to how the buddy list works.
I thought there was a menu for !ignore already. I'll check later.

(Aug 14 2017, 09:34 PM)Ben- Wrote: Except that its over in 1 week, instead of the old until withdrawal (in server).
That's not true. In the other topic, you should have saw the changes which were made.

!ignore is permanent again, but the ignored can hear the ignorer (so they can hear your calls, for example). So it works like the client-side mute feature.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   Ben-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol