Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Forum Moderator Application.
calisnipe Wrote:Nonono I would never do such a thing drago says that out of love you're still my one and only hammy!<3 :p

mhmm Dodgy  Dodgy  Dodgy

IN-EVALUATION

#dontfeedthetrolls
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Caillou, CaliSnipe
REJECT!

calisnipe often flies off the handle over trivial things, this would be a dangerous move IMO

when you stare into the abyss...
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
it's buddy contest anyways sift.

welcome back cali!
I would like to point out that, Cali is one of those "people" who would tell people to spec out to force change map only because its a map he don't like. Funny as a admin, instead of enforcing rules, buddy doing it himself. Giving him forum mod, will just give him more power he can "abuse"
lol he's not even human in your book
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
good luck cause im a truck driver 2 lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes dragon9280's post:
   CaliSnipe
i like giving calisnipe a hard time but i vouch for him for forum admin

as server admin he never abused me in game- well- i dont remember he if ever did or didn't, but if he did it wasn't memorable enough
do you speak spanish calisnipe? could be helpful in cases where people post on the forums that do not speak english
bump because im a homie
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
APPROVED

Looking forward to working with you! Give me a few days to make your transition, welcome to the Moderator Squad Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Oct 29 2017, 05:47 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: APPROVED

Looking forward to working with you! Give me a few days to make your transition, welcome to the Moderator Squad Big Grin

Thank you! Smile & Sounds good!