Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Forum Moderator Application.
Name: ~CaliSnipe~凸(-_-)凸~The God~
Timezone: PST
Availability: Forums, Everyday throughout the day - I'm a constant forum whore on my phone.
Tell us something about yourself: Truck Driver Baby! - Counterstrike is the life though. + can't forget about the glock, love shooting that thing at the range and in the orchards.
Reason For Moderator Application: [font=Helvetica]I'm currently transitioning between jobs, and the new job I won't be able to Admin much on the servers due to constantly being gone. However if approved, I could help keep the forums clean, give suggestions on new forum boards. As well as still continue being active on the forums. Also help with any complaints and or suggestions that might raise in the present and or future.
[/font]
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Caillou
Good luck babe
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe
Goooooooddlllluuuccckkkk <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Aug 17 2017, 08:08 AM)Drago Wrote: Good luck babe

^^^Calisnipe is cheating on me?!?!?!?!?!!?!?^^^ Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

(Aug 17 2017, 07:29 AM)calisnipe Wrote: Name: ~CaliSnipe~凸(-_-)凸~The God~
Timezone: PST
Availability: Forums, Everyday throughout the day - I'm a constant forum whore on my phone.
Tell us something about yourself: Truck Driver Baby! - Counterstrike is the life though. + can't forget about the glock, love shooting that thing at the range and in the orchards.
Reason For Moderator Application: [font=Helvetica]I'm currently transitioning between jobs, and the new job I won't be able to Admin much on the servers due to constantly being gone. However if approved, I could help keep the forums clean, give suggestions on new forum boards. As well as still continue being active on the forums. Also help with any complaints and or suggestions that might raise in the present and or future.
[/font]
-DENIED
[-] The following 5 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Ben-, Caillou, CaliSnipe, Drago, QueenCrazy
(Aug 17 2017, 09:37 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:
(Aug 17 2017, 08:08 AM)Drago Wrote: Good luck babe

^^^Calisnipe is cheating on me?!?!?!?!?!!?!?^^^ Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

(Aug 17 2017, 07:29 AM)calisnipe Wrote: Name: ~CaliSnipe~凸(-_-)凸~The God~
Timezone: PST
Availability: Forums, Everyday throughout the day - I'm a constant forum whore on my phone.
Tell us something about yourself: Truck Driver Baby! - Counterstrike is the life though. + can't forget about the glock, love shooting that thing at the range and in the orchards.
Reason For Moderator Application: [font=Helvetica]I'm currently transitioning between jobs, and the new job I won't be able to Admin much on the servers due to constantly being gone. However if approved, I could help keep the forums clean, give suggestions on new forum boards. As well as still continue being active on the forums. Also help with any complaints and or suggestions that might raise in the present and or future.
[/font]
-DENIED

Nonono I would never do such a thing drago says that out of love you're still my one and only hammy!<3 :p
Yes this guy is cheating on you.
He plays on another server called NBK.
Not wL.
Just happens that hes trying to play a lot here now.
Wonder why?
Wonder if with his NBK admin he has access to their forums as well.
Good luck with your transition, that is very hip in 2017
(Aug 17 2017, 06:09 PM)sift Wrote: Yes this guy is cheating on you.
He plays on another server called NBK.
Not wL.
Just happens that hes trying to play a lot here now.
Wonder why?
Wonder if with his NBK admin he has access to their forums as well.
Good luck with your transition, that is very hip in 2017

While you are correct to an extent, and that this remark is irrelevant to the current situation/application. If you knew all the information, I joined them twice, and quit them twice, while talking to bison both times. As being in multiple places isn't a problem nor against any kind of rules, I'm not associated with NBK at this date and time, as that was in the past now. However thanks for the good luck in the transition of switching companies.
If it wasn't relevant you wouldn't have had to bring it up.
Big time conflict of interest.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.
(Aug 17 2017, 08:17 PM)sift Wrote: If it wasn't relevant you wouldn't have had to bring it up.
Big time conflict of interest.

I was correcting your false statements, however if you have nothing more to contribute to this post, please don't post anymore on this topic and use the appropriate threads as it was still irrelevant, thank you.
These statements directly relate to you and your application. These things need to be addressed, and should be information everyone should know. Nothing of what I said was false or irrelevant.
[-] The following 2 users Like sift's post:
   Drago, Jesse W.