Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Inconclusive  Queencrazy admin abusing.
I was innocently playing a game of PUG on css with my friends, juniorc4 was one of them, very good warlords player.(we were on a team back in 2008 for a tourny) While i was playing griz shit talked me because i was using a p90 so i changed my name to "griz is bad" etc. An admin, that goes by the name of "queencrazy" told me to stop, even though it wasnt against the rules, griz said in chat "can we kick the guys changing their names", then queencrazy told us to stop doing it, in admin chat.

Our team continued on with the name changing, eventually 4 of us had the name "griz".
then i changed my name two more times and i got kicked for no reason, i didnt do anything which was against the rules and i feel i have been admin abused.

edit: my friend eli also got kicked. this is truly a sad day as i was enjoying a competitive game of Counter-Strike:Source on the War-Lords servers, on the map Train.

edit 2: quick side note about my friend eli, known him about 15 years, we've been playing competitive source ever since we were old enough too. they were good times back in the day, i sure do miss them, times when admins didnt abuse innocent players who just wanted to enjoy a competitive game of counter strike source.

edit 3: griz was just being mad because i am better than him, and since queencrazy looks up to griz, queencrazy kicked me under griz's command
[-] The following 1 user Likes sinful's post:
   elli
+rep same happened to me but it happened 30 seconds before
[-] The following 1 user Likes elli's post:
   sinful
more like 5 seconds
[-] The following 1 user Likes elli's post:
   sinful
+rep yeah, admin abuse I was present
[-] The following 2 users Like Juniorc4's post:
   elli, sinful
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]