Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Inconclusive  Queencrazy admin abusing.
What could of just been a simple kick and nothing more has now turned into a ban. Thank you for your time ^_^ and please don't come again.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Aug 20 2017, 01:59 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: What could of just been a simple kick and nothing more has now turned into a ban. Thank you for your time ^_^ and please don't come again.

why did i get banned

the screenshot is off google maybe if u werent autistic you could've realized that u fucking sperg learn to handle a joke u faggot
(Aug 20 2017, 02:02 AM)sinful Wrote:
(Aug 20 2017, 01:59 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: What could of just been a simple kick and nothing more has now turned into a ban. Thank you for your time ^_^ and please don't come again.

why did i get banned

the screenshot is off google maybe if u werent autistic you could've realized that u fucking sperg learn to handle a joke u faggot

A threat is still a threat my dude.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
it was obviously a joke
(Aug 20 2017, 02:04 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Aug 20 2017, 02:02 AM)sinful Wrote:

why did i get banned

A threat is still a threat my dude.
I have just read the rules and i have seen nothing about threats, what if a new comer comes to the server and jokingly says "ur going offline" then gets a 7 day ban

edit: just like in the pug u are making up ur own rules u power hungry admin
bypassing !ignore via name changes = no more name changes = static name forever

The ban for DDoS threats is quite valid.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Aug 20 2017, 02:08 AM)M. Bison Wrote: bypassing !ignore via name changes = no more name changes = static name forever

The ban for DDoS threats very much valid.

check ur rules idiot, the ones u probably wrote and forgot to put "ddos threats" have fun pulling in new players if u retards cant even get ur rules right, jokingly said or not, if someone says it, 99.9% chance they wont ddos you, and 100% if they said it jokingly, especially if they googled "low orbit ion cannon program" on google then posted the image on to warlords
(Aug 20 2017, 02:08 AM)M. Bison Wrote: bypassing !ignore via name changes = no more name changes = static name forever

The ban for DDoS threats is quite valid.

it was so obvious that we were joking about that including that we got the picture off of google. also that i changed the ip
Hi Ben! Miss you

QueenCrazy is not an admin abuser. One of our better admins tbh. Why don't people just calm down a bit before posting in the forums and making things worse for themselves. A kick turns into a Ban.
[-] The following 3 users Like 250's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy
(Aug 20 2017, 02:16 AM)250 Wrote: Hi Ben! Miss you

QueenCrazy is not an admin abuser. One of our better admins tbh. Why don't people just calm down a bit before posting in the forums and making things worse for themselves. A kick turns into a Ban.
250 i thought we were best friends. you even said i would be a great admin down mic