Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  alex's admin application two
i am feeling motivated today and blessed, so im taking my chances with making another admin application thread.
ok  guys im back again

but this time it isnt a unban thread its an admin application thread
my names alex 

im 18

im on the utc time zone

im usually on at all hours but not 12 am to 4pm on week days

i was moderator on a minecraft server before, i got deranked because i was 13, apparently i was "too young" but the other guy who took my spot was 12, i still remember it.

i wanna be an admin coz all the other admins are shit at doing their job (including queencrazy)
Good luck ^_^ <33333
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Aug 20 2017, 02:00 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: Good luck ^_^ <33333

thank you bro i am a well respected player in this community hopefully i get admin

edit: once im admin ur the first one to go
[-] The following 1 user Likes sinful's post:
   Hamaerox
(Aug 20 2017, 02:01 AM)sinful Wrote:

thank you bro i am a well respected player in this community hopefully i get admin

No problem man and I know how well respected you are in this community and I one hundred percent think you deserve admin over everybody else ^_^
and will also really like for you to get rid of all the scum like me <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Hamaerox
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Aug 20 2017, 02:15 AM)sinful Wrote:
(Aug 20 2017, 02:06 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:

No problem man and I know how well respected you are in this community and I one hundred percent think you deserve admin over everybody else ^_^
and will also really like for you to get rid of all the scum like me <3
u dont know shit about me faggot ive been on this website longer than u, you dont even deserve admin you fucking retarded down syndromed autistic sperg of an admin

This is a staff application, not a flame/admire thread. Please do your flaming in the right area please.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   henry
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Alex buddy o pal i don't no if its the time to put in for admin right after an unban might wanna show that you can stay unabbned for a bit before you apply. I don't mind playing with you and i like playing with you but ur toxic buddy eli drags you down. Makes everyone think your as much of a troll as he is.

I haven't played much with you. But when I look to your admin app, a threat to an existing Admin doesn't sound good.
I think you need more maturity in presentation and in your action.

GL anyways.
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
(Aug 22 2017, 09:46 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Alex buddy o pal i don't no if its the time to put in for admin right after an unban might wanna show that you can stay unabbned for a bit before you apply. I don't mind playing with you and i like playing with you but ur toxic buddy eli drags you down. Makes everyone think your as much of a troll as he is.

-_    i am no troll     -
Its a word of advice to alex you being a troll brings him down . Because you never learn .
(Aug 23 2017, 07:11 AM)painkiller 2 Wrote:

I haven't played much with you. But when I look to your admin app, a threat to an existing Admin doesn't sound good.
I think you need more maturity in presentation and in your action.

GL anyways.

i am the greatest warlords player you will ever lay your eyes on.