Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Juniorc4 Admin App Pt. 2
Name: Juniorc4
Timezone: Eastern Standard Timezone
Availability: All day, everyday. One my PC most of the day because I have no friends.
Tell us something about yourself: Quite possibly, no... I am without a doubt the best player to touch counter strike source. I am a legend who can't be stopped and will not be broken.
Reason For Admin Application: I have been patrolling the streets and got more people banned from Warlords than most of the admins combined.  I felt it was time to put in an application because I feel like I have proven myself on these streets. Someones gotta do it, and who else is better to catch a cheater than a cheater himself. (joking)
[-] The following 4 users Like Juniorc4's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, neteX, vivixxcore
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
you have come along way from the good ol vivix bans Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   CaliSnipe
GL HF Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
Good luck man.
Availability: All day, everyday. One my PC most of the day because I have no friends.

sometimes the honesty hurts =\
+rep .Goodluck juniorc4
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
you guys are creating a real boy band now hah
(Aug 22 2017, 10:44 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Tell us something about yourself: Quite possibly, no... I am without a doubt the best player to touch counter strike source. I am a legend who can't be stopped and will not be broken.
Reason For Admin Application: I have been patrolling the streets and got more people banned from Warlords than most of the admins combined.  I felt it was time to put in an application because I feel like I have proven myself on these streets. Someones gotta do it, and who else is better to catch a cheater than a cheater himself. (joking)

immature
once is luck, twice, coincidence, three times a pattern. how many cheaters have you reported that have then indeed been banned?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 24 2017, 08:21 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Aug 22 2017, 10:44 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Tell us something about yourself: Quite possibly, no... I am without a doubt the best player to touch counter strike source. I am a legend who can't be stopped and will not be broken.

immature
once is luck, twice, coincidence, three times a pattern. how many cheaters have you reported that have then indeed been banned?
Three. Two I reported on the forums and one was just in-game a while ago. I told deadie or someone else to watch the guy and how blatant he was and he banned him for aim assist or whatever he was using right then. I also think I have another one, more on him in a bit though Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juniorc4's post:
   sift
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Good luck buddy Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]