Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  continuous racism :(
Yes, just like one admin said, this is a player repot and it should be taken seriuosly.!

the complaint is on me, yet..the complaint is in lue of this individual beng racisit and toxictowards me in the server. intentially as an attack, while i was ignoring him to start with.

if he did not open his mouth and attack me, speaking out at me , then i would have let him alone. but tis individual makig this specific complaint , on his own accourd and with intention attacked me. he wanted to singel me out and say degrading things, BE RACIST, and try to humilate me in front of the community, for no reason.

as one other admin has also said, looking at the demo, idid not start or instagate anything, this member fully came to attacking me!!!  
Bison, do you want me to do more then what you have asked of me? & exactly why iasked you to fix the ignore feature, because ppl have the right to defend themselfs from members AND TO BE AWARE that they are being atacked for no reason.

...should i let someone attack me, & not have the right to speak back out? ..maybe the issue is not with the person the coplaint is about, but with the person making the complaint.

the truth i feel is there is no compaint here about me. the pug started and i never even spoke to him, or said anything, i was talking to my own friends and he just came at me. 
He, on his own will, started to call me degraging names, attack my sexuality, and used rasisim all on me, because of what? ..he did it to humilate me in the community in front of pug members and friends. he went out of his way to be rasist and crule. his purpose?..im not sure....but this kid is getting annying , his voice, his mindset, his rasisum, its not just me, alot of ppl in the wl community dont like him.esp more now then ever because they see that this kid is just the same and never changes for the better...

now you can see that he is on purpose trying to make things happen to make fake complaints to get rid of ppl who are long time members... this is just stupid that he tries to get me banned when i never have done anything to wrong someone in our community.

also,if you REALLY listen to the demo, i never Attacked this kid, i told him true facts, if theywere wrong he would have told me so, like how i tell him hes wrong all the time for how he acts out and says things to other members here in wL. I also i stated facts about what our president is doing..im a patriot...so whatt'

thought to SHARE my 2cents for this post., since im being falsly acculsed and still attacked by rasist remarks by this member.
[-] The following 5 users Like KNIHT's post:
   Ben-, Deadplanet, Jesse W., QueenCrazy, sift
i play with meow alot in the servers meow is a very mature player but alot of people think its ok to pick on him and i for one dont like it because meow is a super cool guy. and on the matter at hand sayian starts 99.9% of any drama on the server .
[-] The following 5 users Like vivixxcore's post:
   Ben-, Deadplanet, Jesse W., QueenCrazy, sift
(Sep 08 2017, 10:23 PM)KNIHT Wrote: Yes, just like one admin said, this is a player repot and it should be taken seriuosly.!

the complaint is on me, yet..the complaint is in lue of this individual beng racisit and toxictowards me in the server. intentially as an attack, while i was ignoring him to start with.

if he did not open his mouth and attack me, speaking out at me , then i would have let him alone. but tis individual makig this specific complaint , on his own accourd and with intention attacked me. he wanted to singel me out and say degrading things, BE RACIST, and try to humilate me in front of the community, for no reason.

as one other admin has also said, looking at the demo, idid not start or instagate anything, this member fully came to attacking me!!!  
Bison, do you want me to do more then what you have asked of me? & exactly why iasked you to fix the ignore feature, because ppl have the right to defend themselfs from members AND TO BE AWARE that they are being atacked for no reason.

...should i let someone attack me, & not have the right to speak back out? ..maybe the issue is not with the person the coplaint is about, but with the person making the complaint.

the truth i feel is there is no compaint here about me. the pug started and i never even spoke to him, or said anything, i was talking to my own friends and he just came at me. 
He, on his own will, started to call me degraging names, attack my sexuality, and used rasisim all on me, because of what? ..he did it to humilate me in the community in front of pug members and friends. he went out of his way to be rasist and crule. his purpose?..im not sure....but this kid is getting annying , his voice, his mindset, his rasisum, its not just me, alot of ppl in the wl community dont like him.esp more now then ever because they see that this kid is just the same and never changes for the better...

now you can see that he is on purpose trying to make things happen to make fake complaints to get rid of ppl who are long time members... this is just stupid that he tries to get me banned when i never have done anything to wrong someone in our community.

also,if you REALLY listen to the demo, i never Attacked this kid, i told him true facts, if theywere wrong he would have told me so, like how i tell him hes wrong all the time for how he acts out and says things to other members here in wL. I also i stated facts about what our president is doing..im a patriot...so whatt'

thought to SHARE my 2cents for this post., since im being falsly acculsed and still attacked by rasist remarks by this member.

I would advise the next time something like this happens to just go ahead and report on here on the forums and we can handle the matter appropriately. You can also use the in-game function !ignore so you can silence the player from your side.
(Sep 09 2017, 03:48 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:
(Sep 08 2017, 10:23 PM)KNIHT Wrote: Yes, just like one admin said, this is a player repot and it should be taken seriuosly.!

I would advise the next time something like this happens to just go ahead and report on here on the forums and we can handle the matter appropriately. You can also use the in-game function !ignore so you can silence the player from your side.
memory is a retard
[-] The following 2 users Like Sanjiz's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W.
should just ignore his annoying retarded ass and have fun, no point speaking to idiots,

we all know he's mentally challenged irl, with his little online crew too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   Jesse W.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]