Yes, hes a troll who has no life, and quits when hes not doing good
11 100.00%
No, he finishes every match, but hes still a loser
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAIYAN AKA MEMORY AKA CPL....AKA MR. WANNABE-SOMEONE
God damn, so many whiny pussies. It's a game, who cares.

This thread is like the special Olympics.
I personally appreciate him as he adds a lot of fun to the pugs usually with his goofiness. Sterility is what kills pugs for me.

Junior, griz, loki, and many of the better players here do the exact same thing where they RQ but nobody seems to complain about them. And they don't add half the goofiness or fun to the pug that Memory does.
because they aren't as deluded as he is

[Image: rtP3pbh.png]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I guess I just find it funny when people post about him, it's a 20 year old game that really has no importance on life at all. When people get all butt hurt about him rq or talking shit or whatever it is.

In the end this is a game, if he rq too much, he gets banned. If he's not banned then someone must have been there to take his spot. Not sure why it all matter, but ya'll have fun bickering over who's cock is the most average.
"SaiyaN !: everyone knows im the best"

LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   Muffinman
(Sep 18 2017, 04:49 PM)tardbus Wrote: I personally appreciate him as he adds a lot of fun to the pugs usually with his goofiness.  Sterility is what kills pugs for me.

Junior, griz, loki, and many of the better players here do the exact same thing where they RQ but nobody seems to complain about them.  And they don't add half the goofiness or fun to the pug that Memory does.

Just a few times i complained about griz on forum
https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16886.html and https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16986...#pid131129 .

And internally because i mentionned a lot of times to bison, that him leaving systematicly when he loses, dont feel like it, got a shit team or when he sucks creates automaticly a stack in term of RWS (yes i know, stats dont mean shit).

19 rws leaves ? Generally there is a 1-2 rws gaps between the teams from the get go, so , if you dont have at least a 15-16 rws player replacing griz, its already a 5 rws + stack.

And thats only if when he leaves hes the only 1 to leave, because the other players on his side would be more inclined to leave since they lost their top rws and are getting raped 90% of the time because of it.

But at the same time i agree with you, as long he got a replacement, he shouldnt get banned because there is little to no impact from lets say sayan leaving a pug and we need to apply the same rules to everyone so even if griz fucks up pugs daily he shouldnt get banned either for it Tongue

We could simply implement a karma/leave system like on ESEA (https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16884...#pid130257).

Have a nice time on wl guys Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W., Muffinman, sift
please try to post flame threads in the proper forums
[-] The following 4 users Like henry's post:
   Ben-, Jesse W., Muffinman, QueenCrazy
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
(Sep 19 2017, 01:30 AM)henry Wrote: please try to post flame threads in the proper forums

shut your mouth
(Sep 19 2017, 07:50 PM)Sanjiz Wrote:
(Sep 19 2017, 01:30 AM)henry Wrote: please try to post flame threads in the proper forums

shut your mouth

please do your flaming in the proper area
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe, Jesse W., Muffinman
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Sep 20 2017, 06:44 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Sep 19 2017, 07:50 PM)Sanjiz Wrote:

shut your mouth

please do your flaming in the proper area
YOU CANT MAKE ME :OOOOO