Meech

Per Nazar + other.

Also accuses Bubbles.
Did you read the guidelines?

Take a look: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-1292.html
(Sep 19 2017, 07:14 PM)Fireball Wrote: Meech

Per Nazar + other.

Also accuses Bubbles.

Yeah please follow the guidelines, put a demo and ticks of "suspicious" activity.

And be more clear, do you accuse Nazar meech and Bubbles ?

If you dont modify your report they will not review it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy
(Sep 19 2017, 11:05 PM)Ben- Wrote:

Per Nazar + other.

Also accuses Bubbles.

Yeah please follow the guidelines, put a demo and ticks of "suspicious" activity.

NP, Nazar and somebody were complaining hard about it. For me Meech seemed to wait to peek just until I aimed up and away for a flash. This was just a short-term post. I figured there was a SourceTV demo, especially since, as far as I know, your own demo doesn't record the enemy players.
(Sep 24 2017, 03:35 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(Sep 19 2017, 11:05 PM)Ben- Wrote:

Per Nazar + other.

Also accuses Bubbles.

NP, Nazar and somebody were complaining hard about it. For me Meech seemed to wait to peek just until I aimed up and away for a flash. This was just a short-term post. I figured there was a SourceTV demo, especially since, as far as I know, your own demo doesn't record the enemy players.
thank you for explaining what you meant, and ya there is a SourceTV demo but what they wanted is for you to maybe look at it and give us where the suspicious activity or at least just the link to do the demo so we could check it out for ourselves. Thanks for the post and have a great day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Well one of them was that "uuu" guy who got banned recently. So that smell was right.

Per Nazar + other.

Also accuses Bubbles.

Please read the following Report Guidelines and make a new thread once you can provide all that is required and we'd be happy to take care of any issues you may be incurring!
=D