Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next NA Tournament?
(Oct 12 2017, 02:43 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Oct 12 2017, 01:41 AM)Caillou Wrote: So I just did some work with the tournament and all I need is a list of teams that want to play.  This helps me set up the tournament and determines whether or not I need to put in things like bye-weeks/days/games

then make a thread to "register" with poll for "preferences" on it, worked last times we did that

Thanks for volunteering to help caillou run this tournament coming up Ben Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Ben-, Caillou, QueenCrazy
I have created a post to gather some opinions and ideas from the rest of you, which can be found here: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17037.html
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Oct 12 2017, 02:44 AM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Oct 12 2017, 01:41 AM)Caillou Wrote: So I just did some work with the tournament and all I need is a list of teams that want to play.  This helps me set up the tournament and determines whether or not I need to put in things like bye-weeks/days/games

then make a thread to "register" with poll for "preferences" on it, worked last times we did that

Thanks for volunteering to help caillou run this tournament coming up Ben Big Grin

Dont know if i want to like that comment or not, dont want to confirm/vouch it =S

... fuck it
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Caillou, CaliSnipe
(Oct 12 2017, 07:50 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Oct 12 2017, 02:44 AM)calisnipe Wrote:

Dont know if i want to like that comment or not, dont want to confirm/vouch it =S

... fuck it
You liked so now it has been officially confirmed that you are helping Caillou with this tournament ^_^ so I would also like to thank you for volunteering to help and also thank you Caillou for being the one to step up and organize this. You both are awesome <3
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   Caillou, CaliSnipe, SmiLeY5Star
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Ben is Mine we r practicing for pubG tournaments ! He cant help cuz hes my slave !
(Oct 12 2017, 03:15 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Ben is Mine we r practicing for pubG tournaments ! He cant help cuz hes my slave !

nuh go home
[Image: giphy.gif]