Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone who defended gabe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aITACC0SHQ

i cant believe you were all so willfully ignorant. i watched this video of mine after not seeing it since i uploaded it, and it's just as convincing as it was on day 1.

i hate warlords
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
i used to do worse daily on wl, not defending him (since i permd him myself), but that is far from enough to perm ban anyone.

Without the slow mo i bet you could hear every steps of those bastards Tongue
i cant even tell if youre being serious or if u are just being an evil troll!

traces the first guy thru the wall as he jumped off upper... waits for me to peek the corner... gets blocked by a teammate (gotta love war lords) so instead of retreating he just faces where the other enemies are! and then the entire server in unison writes that he's cheating in chat!

maybe ur just being a troll rn, maybe not, but i could see how it is convenient to pretend to be blind of the video evidence to try to preserve the good name of war lords (or whatever is left of it)

inb4 people claiming he "actually was never hacking at all"
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Sep 26 2017, 03:03 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i cant even tell if youre being serious or if u are just being an evil troll!

traces the first guy thru the wall as he jumped off upper... waits for me to peek the corner... gets blocked by a teammate (gotta love war lords) so instead of retreating he just faces where the other enemies are! and then the entire server in unison writes that he's cheating in chat!

maybe ur just being a troll rn, maybe not, but i could see how it is convenient to pretend to be blind of the video evidence to try to preserve the good name of war lords (or whatever is left of it)

inb4 people claiming he "actually was never hacking at all"

im dead serious, i could mount a montage much worse then that one on myself, and i know i dont cheat, pre placing your aim for shots when you hear foot steps is pretty darn common.

Also i aint representing wl at all anymore, left adminship twice and swapped game which isnt supported by their server !
use sv_cheat on that clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47rYU5k2Ho and youd see me do the exact same as him "aiming" at people through the walls. Or this 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6rOf24t8Vo

Its called pre positionning your aim by using sound / logic, in my case i had bomb down so i knew they would come toward me pretty fast and heard them. Both times.

In Gabe's case on the clip you made, his upper b teamate and his lower b teamate died and wounded enemies, they could of made calls but upper t side on b is an extremely common spot for t's to go, if its a 5 man rush its bound to have at least 1 going there he heard the jump sound when he was peaking upper went for him, bomb just got downed if there was som1 pit he would be dead by now so naturally checked for lower (if som1 is right side site which he knew there was people they would run into his scope anyway) rest was running around like headless chicken from the start so he knew where some were.

Honestly the fact he never went for the last guy even doh his teamate clearly called him on your clip would indicate that he wasnt cheating at that moment, same goes for the 4th man you can clearly see to his reaction that he was surprised there was someone else there (yeah i got walls but lets reload with only 2 bullets shot ! and run away like a scared cat) =S

+ he called the last guy by saying he was vent to his teamate and played accordingly : teamate went lower b to check b entrance and gabe was looking out for ct / jail sound.  But the guy was ninja upper b / pit.

So clearly not enough to ban  Heart at that time.

edit : i'll add that you can clearly see a corpse of a ct jail (mid guy probably), he almost killed both guy site, could of called em, but like the other people b his death alone is a call of where they might be and also if gabe was trying hard, would be a good indicator that they werent pit (since crossing site in low hp to hide in pit is a bit risky when they know ct's are rotating (probably ct / upper ct).
Its not clear at all, any decent player pre aims. Any decent player looks upper first then goes to lower.

this clip is no where near enough. otherwise a player like me would be banned every pug

when hes awping lower the guy hiding starts strafing out and he is so slow to react to it.

EDIT: i didnt read anything you guys wrote, just watched the video
[-] The following 2 users Like Bill Nose's post:
   Ben-, Kobe
Big Grin
Not clear, but still possible?
Only thing that was remotely fishy here was the way he peeked the first guy, but that still could have been random.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
How did he get headshots without shooting their heads
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
SmiLeY5Star: You guys are soo sad, If gabe hacks, I must be a professional cs player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift