Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ban appeal
I just tried to play a wl pug and i saw that i was banned on april 1 for cheating but i was on vacation and i let my brother use my acc and he got me vac banned and i had to buy a new acc. i think i might have gotten ip banned. my pass word is now changed so he cant cheat on my acc anymore im sorry that he cheated on your server
damn, errbody fam and friends be getting their shit banned for them
(Oct 21 2017, 08:33 PM)tardbus Wrote: damn, errbody fam and friends be getting their shit banned for them

yeah it sucks i just wanted to play a pug with my friend
Sorry to say cheating bans do not get removed here.

It stands as a your account your responsibility.

You will need to do one of the following:

1. Purchase a new copy of css and link your new steam id here prior to joining the servers again.

2. Donate to warlords

3. Wait for a root admins response (usually resulting in the options above after waiting for a period of time for their response)

Thank you for your cooperation - future advice would to be keep your passwords and accounts to yourself to avoid any future conflicts.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Caillou, Jesse W.
(Oct 21 2017, 10:49 PM)calisnipe Wrote: Sorry to say cheating bans do not get removed here.

1. Purchase a new copy of css and link your new steam id here prior to joining the servers again.

2. Donate to warlords

3. Wait for a root admins response (usually resulting in the options above after waiting for a period of time for their response)

Thank you for your cooperation - future advice would to be keep your passwords and accounts to yourself to avoid any future conflicts.

but there wasnt any cheating done on my new acc and i got banned when i tried to join the pug can i just donate and get this acc unbanned http://steamcommunity.com/id/jumpbugs/
[-] The following 1 user Likes kuzrah's post:
   Jesse W.
(Oct 21 2017, 11:56 PM)kuzrah Wrote:
(Oct 21 2017, 10:49 PM)calisnipe Wrote: Sorry to say cheating bans do not get removed here.

2. Donate to warlords

but there wasnt any cheating done on my new acc and i got banned when i tried to join the pug can i just donate and get this acc unbanned http://steamcommunity.com/id/jumpbugs/

You're going to have to wait for a root admin to look into this it may take some time but thank you for your patience in advance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Jesse W.
(Oct 22 2017, 12:34 AM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Oct 21 2017, 11:56 PM)kuzrah Wrote:

2. Donate to warlords

You're going to have to wait for a root admin to look into this it may take some time but thank you for your patience in advance.

ok thanks hopefully i dont have to buy css again
[-] The following 1 user Likes kuzrah's post:
   Jesse W.
a somewhat small-to-fair-sized donation to the servers i'm under the impression, from past incidents similar/identical to this, would be sufficient for an unban
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Ban removed for STEAM_0:1:219607930
[-] The following 3 users Like Riser's post:
   CaliSnipe, Hamaerox, QueenCrazy
(Oct 24 2017, 02:40 AM)Riser Wrote: Ban removed for STEAM_0:1:219607930

thank you sooo much Smile