Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NA Tournament Matches
(Nov 18 2017, 09:01 PM)Snooch Wrote:
(Nov 18 2017, 08:53 PM)Drago Wrote: well i don't like this tbh

Catering to no-shows, I’m out.

Catering to both teams not showing up for a match, cant make them both forfeit :p
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
LISTEN TO ME NOW BEFORE THIS BECOMES MORE OF A SHIT SHOW.

You should legit delete this thread and make a new thread being a DRAFT tourney tonight starting at ________? (recommend 5 or 6pm CST)

No teams are going to stick to the schedule, and thats why you have to have everything start tonight and new teams picked tonight in discord, mumble or teamspeak. whatever you guys use. People have to show up as there names, no aliasing (ben and bison have done this before)

See how many people show up within a half hour... the draft teams and then have them play each other and get as much done tonight as possible. Im not playing late tomorrow, as you just pushed the schedule back.

Sunday should be just the finals and should start early in the day 2 or 3 PM PST

Make this a standard and more ppl with show up and follow the times.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bill Nose's post:
   Arc-, Ben-, Deadplanet, Snooch
Big Grin
(Nov 18 2017, 09:16 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: LISTEN TO ME NOW BEFORE THIS BECOMES MORE OF A SHIT SHOW.

You should legit delete this thread and make a new thread being a DRAFT tourney tonight starting at ________? (recommend 5 or 6pm CST)

No teams are going to stick to the schedule, and thats why you have to have everything start tonight and new teams picked tonight in discord, mumble or teamspeak. whatever you guys use. People have to show up as there names, no aliasing (ben and bison have done this before)

See how many people show up within a half hour... the draft teams and then have them play each other and get as much done tonight as possible. Im not playing late tomorrow, as you just pushed the schedule back.

Sunday should be just the finals and should start early in the day 2 or 3 PM PST

Make this a standard and more ppl with show up and follow the times.

What he said...
im guessing no one for my team showed up. including me...so im sorry, but family stuff ran long and i couldnt exactly cancel or leave

just gonna say this...with one weeks warning to clear all our schedules for a saturday match day with a free agent team, there was little to no chance that we were gonna have 5 show up