Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NW Alive? Old WL players?
(Nov 16 2017, 07:29 PM)Godzilla Wrote: Is Nightwatch still alive or what? Ive been offline for ages and have no idea whats the deal now.

Im also curious if any of the old Warlord players come around anymore.

Long time no see
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   Godzilla
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Nov 18 2017, 05:19 AM)Godzilla Wrote:
(Nov 18 2017, 02:32 AM)Eternal Wrote: A lot of the original War Lords player left throughout 2013. It's been quite a long time.

I crie erytiem

Whatchu want fam?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Nov 16 2017, 07:29 PM)Godzilla Wrote: Is Nightwatch still alive or what? Ive been offline for ages and have no idea whats the deal now.

Yeah most of the players (Both NW and HDK) left WL. Not only from these clan but also many old players left to some other game and some busy with their life. So u will find only new players in this server except few old players.Anyways welcome back Godzilla
[-] The following 1 user Likes steroid's post:
   Godzilla
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(Nov 22 2017, 05:18 PM)steroid Wrote:

Yeah most of the players (Both NW and HDK) left WL. Not only from these clan but also many old players left to some other game and some busy with their life. So u will find only new players in this server except few old players.Anyways welcome back Godzilla

At least on the forums. Broke as all hell so cant afford some temp crap. And good to see you again steroid
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
So when is the reunion going to be?
[-] The following 1 user Likes naive's post:
   CaliSnipe
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Any of the old WL players still play?
[-] The following 1 user Likes StolenBread's post:
   CaliSnipe
?????
Still in the top 25 posters on the site... Wink

Even know most of it is cringe. Would love to play with some of the old OGs from back in the day.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~