Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban request
I learned me a lesson, I'll never try to do anything that puts other players in a disadvantage situation, I admit to using ambient occlusion and this year ban has been scratching at the back of my head for weeks now. I used to play on warlords almost everyday especially in 2014-2015 I admit to my mistakes and hope that I could get another chance. Please and thanks, highly appreciated. I hope bison or someone can side with me I'm not too sure, and I'm more so sure that nothing will result from this and I'm fucked but whatever. I really don't think a full year ban was appropriate though. Having to wait that long is upsetting. Now don't forget, I'll totally donate to the server if given the chance of lowering my ban.
Lying fuck, shitty couldn't even hide the occlusion, should be perma banned lmfao.

This is how you use ambient occlusion against somehow who uses ambient occlusion: https://war-lords.net/pugs/61312
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Dec 10 2017, 11:12 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: Lying fuck, shitty couldn't even hide the occlusion, should be perma banned lmfao.

This is how you use ambient occlusion against somehow who uses ambient occlusion: https://war-lords.net/pugs/61312

I mean if you assume that by me saying i used ambient occlusion I'm being 100% serious or not. I may just say that because so many people believed that to be true so I say that to make me seem less of an offender only because it's already been made biased and most of anyone who viewed the demos believes that to be the truth, but I'm still not saying I didn't do that. Only because too many people believe it to be true that I did... so siding with the public seems better to me Smile
(Dec 10 2017, 11:18 AM)alienboy Wrote:
(Dec 10 2017, 11:12 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: Lying fuck, shitty couldn't even hide the occlusion, should be perma banned lmfao.

I mean if you assume that by me saying i used ambient occlusion I'm being 100% serious or not. I may just say that because so many people believed that to be true so I say that to make me seem less of an offender only because it's already been made biased and most of anyone who viewed the demos believes that to be the truth, but I'm still not saying I didn't do that. Only because too many people believe it to be true that I did... so siding with the public seems better to me Smile

funny guy, i told people you were cheating, days before that video.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Dec 10 2017, 11:23 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:

funny guy, i told people you were cheating, days before that video.

Funny because I never cheated. "Days before" p.s. please leave this thread about the ban, not personal opinions
(Dec 10 2017, 11:18 AM)Nalienboy Wrote:

I admit to using it, only if that is what you want to hear... Great apology... A+
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Dec 10 2017, 04:21 PM)Snooch Wrote:

I admit to using it, only if that is what you want to hear... Great apology... A+

I just don't see the big deal with it, lets say I did use it and was able to see through smokes very poorly, I got a few kills and they were suspicious as hell It's harder for me to admit to that than to actually do it. It's been around since like 2011 and even before, and If I do get unbanned or whatever then I'll promise to not to supposedly do that again, mostly because I wouldn't want to have to get banned again for such a long period, this has been my like 3rd or 4th ban from this server and it really sucks and I regret ever trying to make others experience on the server bad but it's something I did, I'll admit to it, but I'm still gonna try to defend myself where defense is almost impossible to bring given the situation
Oh my... I really don't know where to begin.

(Dec 10 2017, 06:45 AM)alienboy Wrote: I learned me a lesson, I'll never try to do anything that puts other players in a disadvantage situation, I admit to using ambient occlusion and this year ban has been scratching at the back of my head for weeks now. I used to play on warlords almost everyday especially in 2014-2015 I admit to my mistakes and hope that I could get another chance. Please and thanks, highly appreciated. I hope bison or someone can side with me I'm not too sure, and I'm more so sure that nothing will result from this and I'm fucked but whatever. I really don't think a full year ban was appropriate though. Having to wait that long is upsetting. Now don't forget, I'll totally donate to the server if given the chance of lowering my ban.

A year long ban is too long for someone who blatantly cheated on a server and cause other players an unpleasant environment in which to play??? I don't think so.

You ARE guilty. Whether or not you admit it just shows how mature you truly are.

(Dec 10 2017, 07:22 PM)alienboy Wrote:
(Dec 10 2017, 04:21 PM)Snooch Wrote:

I just don't see the big deal with it, lets say I did use it and was able to see through smokes very poorly, I got a few kills and they were suspicious as hell It's harder for me to admit to that than to actually do it. It's been around since like 2011 and even before, and If I do get unbanned or whatever then I'll promise to not to supposedly do that again, mostly because I wouldn't want to have to get banned again for such a long period, this has been my like 3rd or 4th ban from this server and it really sucks and I regret ever trying to make others experience on the server bad but it's something I did, I'll admit to it, but I'm still gonna try to defend myself where defense is almost impossible to bring given the situation

You got enough kills for players to actually notice it and have a player that doesn't normally report anything to us, report you.
That's a HUGE deal.
You have not tried to defend yourself in the slightest bit. You have tried to lie through the whole situation even after I personally
PM'd you and gave you every opportunity to come clean. But, you chose to present lie after lie after lie.

I might have considered lowering your ban length if you were upfront with us but you weren't.

-DENIED-