Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  Problem with ping.
Steam I.D.- 76561198390493432
Name - Pin Codex

So for the past 3 weeks i am having a serious problem with my ping.Ever since the servers were set to default the ping skyrocketed to about 200 to 250 in the dust 2 and Dust 2 dm servers, while the ping for the PUGs is higher than 250.I have tried all the routes but to no avail.
Well thanks in advance for the help.
(Dec 20 2017, 09:45 AM)Pin drop Wrote: Steam I.D.- 76561198390493432
Name - Pin Codex

So for the past 3 weeks i am having a serious problem with my ping.Ever since the servers were set to default the ping skyrocketed to about 200 to 250 in the dust 2 and Dust 2 dm servers, while the ping for the PUGs is higher than 250.I have tried all the routes but to no avail.
Well thanks in advance for the help.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

This is one of those classic Indian ISP tactics of routing everything through USA (shockingly, it's not BSNL this time around!). I checked the routes we have available and none are able to get around it. We would need a PoP/server located in India to have a chance of bypassing it (though, I've seen instances of Indian ISPs routing local traffic through USA too!). This would cost us ~$5/month in additional costs, but seeing as we're not hitting donation goals, that's out of the question.

Your best bet is $5/mo for an Indian route or getting a VPN with an Indian location (may not always be able to connect to wl). You could try complaining to your ISP and maybe they'll fix it (usually won't because are intentionally doing it to keep costs down). Alternatively, they may fix it on their own (say if they add some new transit providers or it's caused by one of their submarine communication cables being cut or undergoing maintenance).
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol