Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Auto SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop (2).
I recently got a new account to play on this server and I played a few games bhopped around and had fun. But when we were on a warmup map I was bhopping like I normally do and I got kicked. I use space bar if that has to do with anything and also we got turtles out of these tubes and when you jumped on them you got speed so I did and as soon as I landed on one of the turtles and got tons of speed I get banned. I think this ban was a mistake and should be repealled
(Dec 31 2017, 09:40 PM)I __N Wrote: I recently got a new account to play on this server and I played a few games bhopped around and had fun. But when we were on a warmup map I was bhopping like I normally do and I got kicked. I use space bar if that has to do with anything and also we got turtles out of these tubes and when you jumped on them you got speed so I did and as soon as I landed on one of the turtles and got tons of speed I get banned. I think this ban was a mistake and should be repealled

DENIED
https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16852-page-2.html
This ban will not be overturned. 

If you choose to purchase a new copy of steam/ css and post it here prior to joining the servers it will be up to bisons discretion to allow you to play here.

I advise you to not lie under the circumstances of your ban which was for material wall hacks not for bhopping, as that is highly reducing your chances to be unbanned under any circumstance.

I also highly advise you to reread the ban appeal guidelines because we’re not going to keep reading your appeals.

Thank you for your cooperation.