Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Jan 24 2018, 04:42 AM)Stevenson Wrote: And again yes CSS and CSGO have differences, but running around flicking onto everyones head should be a quality at least somewhat transferable across all shooters
Hey I edited my post above pls read.

Its not transferrable because my fps is simply more consistent where further flicks are easier because of the smoothness of my game. I can hit the some of the same shots in this game as in csgo but not as consistent, and some shots may actually not be repeatable in csgo due to my 80 fps not comparing to 200.

In response to E, I meant to state that csgo is simply more difficult than this game so my stats do not compare.
delete dis it duped my posts Sad
Let's let the staff decide because there will obviously be no agreement between us
(Jan 24 2018, 04:48 AM)Stevenson Wrote: Let's let the staff decide because there will obviously be no agreement between us

I agree with this
He's not using aim you idiots

Aiming hard af on that d2 pug
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Jan 24 2018, 11:55 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: He's not using aim you idiots

Not walling, either.
After reviewing a demo and only one because I am on my laptop and was forced to review a d2 demo which is not very easy to tell if you are cheating. I have come to the conclusion you are in face cheating Big Grin laugh
demo: https://war-lords.net/pugs/63974
25:20 aim assist fucks up and he shots the ceiling twice laugh
26:24 insta hs thro smoke laugh
26:50 (best one yet) tried to be like gabe and shoot a guy through a wall he thoguht was in front of it. You clearly couldn't of heard him go there either because he walked.

Overall you are obviously using an aim tool to help with your aim because you're head shots are retarded flicks and its obvious to tell when you arent using it on easy shots because you cant even properly hit someone standing still those lmao. I am to lazy to record a video but its really obvious aim assist on your part.
[-] The following 2 users Like Juniorc4's post:
   Crusader, Drago
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
The guy was hiding it like an idiot too, when enemies were close he would act as if the area was clear on mic lmfao
You can get 100% hs with wallsm I only watched 1 demo, he was only using walls, i guess on the other ones he was using aim, haven't seen them yet.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Jan 24 2018, 02:53 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: After reviewing a demo and only one because I am on my laptop and was forced to review a d2 demo which is not very easy to tell if you are cheating. I have come to the conclusion you are in face cheating Big Grin laugh
26:50 (best one yet) tried to be like gabe and shoot a guy through a wall he thoguht was in front of it. You clearly couldn't of heard him go there either because he walked.

Overall you are obviously using an aim tool to help with your aim because you're head shots are retarded flicks and its obvious to tell when you arent using it on easy shots because you cant even properly hit someone standing still those lmao. I am to lazy to record a video but its really obvious aim assist on your part.
Hm. The only one I can defend from memory and given that I can't view the demo at this time would be what I assume is the insta hs on sn0w through the CT spawn smoke. If I remember properly, he actually peeked long and fell back into CT so all that I actually did was burst the headshot angle through the smoke lol, it's called pre aiming. I was also constantly spamming smokes both t and ct half of this game.

For attempting to shoot a kid through a wall? Even if I was cheating I wouldn't do something that fucking stupid, don't disgrace me like that lol.

As for my aim assist you assume I use, I am uploading a pov demo later.

To deadplanet: I have no idea what you mean by that, that's a confusing statement.
(Jan 24 2018, 02:53 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: After reviewing a demo and only one because I am on my laptop and was forced to review a d2 demo which is not very easy to tell if you are cheating. I have come to the conclusion you are in face cheating Big Grin laugh

Exactly, I have same things noted.