Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban this idiot already, kid aimlocks hard af
Dumbass is still trying to defend himself, many kills before 25 minutes on that d2 demo were enough to say he's aiming
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Jan 24 2018, 04:31 AM)hillr Wrote: Css lacks the skill ceiling that csgo possesses so I can understand the lacking from players on some random pug servers.

LMFAO. CS:GO lacks the skill ceiling that Quake Live possesses. Your point?

(Jan 24 2018, 04:36 AM)Stevenson Wrote: A. I'm not insulting you. In fact, I'm not even saying it's for certain that you cheat

Same. I was playing devil's advocate w/ my earlier post.

(Jan 24 2018, 02:53 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: After reviewing a demo and only one because I am on my laptop and was forced to review a d2 demo which is not very easy to tell if you are cheating. I have come to the conclusion you are in face cheating Big Grin laugh
demo: https://war-lords.net/pugs/63974
25:20 aim assist fucks up and he shots the ceiling twice laugh
26:24 insta hs thro smoke laugh
26:50 (best one yet) tried to be like gabe and shoot a guy through a wall he thoguht was in front of it. You clearly couldn't of heard him go there either because he walked.

Overall you are obviously using an aim tool to help with your aim because you're head shots are retarded flicks and its obvious to tell when you arent using it on easy shots because you cant even properly hit someone standing still those lmao. I am to lazy to record a video but its really obvious aim assist on your part.

I have major respect for you, Junior, after providing the definitive proof that Gabe was cheating. Seeing this post of yours makes me feel like this hiller guy is about to be BUSTED. Could you upload these clips as a video to YouTube, like you did with Gabe?

(Jan 24 2018, 02:58 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: The guy was hiding it like an idiot too, when enemies were close he would act as if the area was clear on mic lmfao
You can get 100% hs with wallsm I only watched 1 demo, he was only using walls, i guess on the other ones he was using aim, haven't seen them yet.

This is good observing. Little things like these cheaters will often do to try to throw people off from suspecting they are cheating. Good eye to notice this. We just need a YT video...

(Jan 24 2018, 05:20 PM)Drago Wrote: Exactly, I have same things noted.

Can one of you guys upload the friccin clips to YT instead of just writing text so the community can inspect this case without having to launch the game and sit through a match?!

Looking forward to seeing what unfolds... It's not looking good for hiller... I'm not ready to cruicfy him yet, though.

Hell, hiller himself can upload the clips, the specific clips that Junior mentions, if he cares so much to prove his innocence.

In a sense, him not doing so to clear his name almost indicates his guilt.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
After watching what Junior highlighted, he's definitely cheating. Big Grin

Uploading clips to YT now. https://youtu.be/hLgBG9yZ_64 (still uploading at the time of me writing this)

"25:20 aim assist fucks up and he shots the ceiling twice laugh blatant, look at his aim at all other times, it's perfect, but here he goes retarded and just clicks mouse 1 without readjusting his aimwhatsoever expecting the aimlock to take over lmfao
26:24 insta hs thro smoke laugh arguably he saw him on radar, too lazy to re-record with wireframe, but too big of a coincidence to get that perfect shot on him though
26:50 (best one yet) tried to be like gabe and shoot a guy through a wall he thoguht was in front of it. You clearly couldn't of heard him go there either because he walked. BLATANT!!!"

This hacking incident reminds me of this guy who was caught hacking: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16992.html "I actually wanted to start playing source again and my sponsors and i were going to come up with a couple events for the community but if this is how pugs are now i dont think i should" aND carb's post on Gabe https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16015.html (the entire breakdown of statistics... i mean... this video evidence shouldn,t even be necessary when just looking at this guy hiller's stats alone...) shout out to stevenson for bringing this to everyone's attention and juniorc4 for doing his amazing detective work as usual
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jan 24 2018, 08:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: After watching what Junior highlighted, he's definitely cheating. Big Grin

Uploading clips to YT now. https://youtu.be/hLgBG9yZ_64 (still uploading at the time of me writing this)

"25:20 aim assist fucks up and he shots the ceiling twice laugh blatant, look at his aim at all other times, it's perfect, but here he goes retarded
26:24 insta hs thro smoke laugh arguably he saw him on radar, too lazy to re-record with wireframe, but too big of a coincidence to get that perfect shot on him though
26:50 (best one yet) tried to be like gabe and shoot a guy through a wall he thoguht was in front of it. You clearly couldn't of heard him go there either because he walked. BLATANT!!!"

This hacking incident reminds me of this guy who was caught hacking: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16992.html "I actually wanted to start playing source again and my sponsors and i were going to come up with a couple events for the community but if this is how pugs are now i dont think i should" aND carb's post on Gabe https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16015.html (the entire breakdown of statistics... i mean... this video evidence shouldn,t even be necessary when just looking at this guy hiller's stats alone...) shout out to stevenson for bringing this to everyone's attention and juniorc4 for doing his amazing detective work as usual

oh haha that 26:50 clip is my wallbang on him? i didn't actually know he was there lmao. i wish i recorded a pov demo of this game because that is weird huh

26:24 was a simple headshot angle lineup and nothing more.

25:20 i don't know where i ever shoot the ceiling
pack it up guys, hillr says he's not cheating, so he must not be
(Jan 24 2018, 09:50 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: pack it up guys, hillr says he's not cheating, so he must not be

pov demo is uploading Smile

what is the timestamp of me shooting the ceiling in the video?

pov demo https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AG-351B...sp=sharing

EDIT
where do i actually "think" that he';s not behind the wall? you literally film me peeking long and looking both at the box and doors then deciding to bang the box; I do not mistake him for not being behind anything. what a shit claim dude

hey perma banned for wallhacking even though my highest frag game was recorded!
I would have made a video however I am at school and my laptop was no allowing me to record.
In response to hillr. The ceiling shot is refereed to in the demo, turn impacts on and you have see your first three shots skyrocket away from him(this could be a demo bug though). The wallbang, you constantly looked toward him, looked away, then looked back.
No random comes on and drops the HS percentage you are. You are clearly using an aim key or something because you use your acclaimed stats to back your case. I was A+ in esea and 14rws so you saying your c+ stats or whatever is a laugh. You clearly have no game sense by how you are playing, you decide to look away from your angle when enemies are not near constantly. Thats the kind of stuff you look for when exposing a cheater. Not blatant shots but you compare their skill to game sense and you hit nutty 1taps but suspiciously are the smartest player knowing when to not hold an angle.
This is my last comment on this case and I hope any head admin watching any of his demos will use this as advice on what to look for. And yeah I used hella run on sentences idc.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Jan 25 2018, 12:51 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote: I would have made a video however I am at school and my laptop was no allowing me to record.
In response to hillr. The ceiling shot is refereed to in the demo, turn impacts on and you have see your first three shots skyrocket away from him(this could be a demo bug though). The wallbang, you constantly looked toward him, looked away, then looked back.
No random comes on and drops the HS percentage you are. You are clearly using an aim key or something because you use your acclaimed stats to back your case. I was A+ in esea and 14rws so you saying your c+ stats or whatever is a laugh. You clearly have no game sense by how you are playing, you decide to look away from your angle when enemies are not near constantly. Thats the kind of stuff you look for when exposing a cheater. Not blatant shots but you compare their skill to game sense and you hit nutty 1taps but suspiciously are the smartest player knowing when to not hold an angle.
This is my last comment on this case and I hope any head admin watching any of his demos will use this as advice on what to look for. And yeah I used hella run on sentences idc.
You're saying I lack game sense but one of your main arguments against me is wallhacks for knowing certain things I shouldn't, and your only video proof against me are 3 clips that can be easily debunked and one isn't even in my own POV which shows how bullshit it is.
I don't care that you used run on sentences lol this aint no english class.
I think it's correct to say that I have no game sense in the way that I am playing given that I barely know the maps and just run around taking aim duels. I look away from angles and flick back to them to practice my muscle memory, for example you can see it in the clip on long if you were speccing me and not taking a fragmovie angle like an autist, it's a simple practice on an angle that I assumed was clear given the time of the round and the fact that I had already killed one. You lack the proof to convict me and so do the admins and yet I still suffer this idiotic fate, it's a real shame.
(Jan 24 2018, 04:09 AM)hillr Wrote: I think this was a sloppy rebuttal on your half.

(Jan 24 2018, 04:31 AM)hillr Wrote: I can understand the lacking from players on some random pug servers. My stats on esea pale in comparison to this server so I'm sure I'll eat your ignorance here. I'm not going to take that time out of my day for some random rager on a pug service. a bunch of kids who aim at the floor and repeek dumb angles constantly and incessantly on these servers.

(Jan 24 2018, 04:37 AM)hillr Wrote: facing garbage players

(Jan 25 2018, 01:17 AM)hillr Wrote: like an autist

Trump may have been able to insult his way to the presidency, I'm not so sure you'll be able to insult your way to innocence.

Also, Junior, run-on sentences or not, you have articulated precisely the behavior of hiller's that indicate he is cheating.
(Jan 25 2018, 02:31 AM)Jesse W. Wrote:
(Jan 24 2018, 04:09 AM)hillr Wrote: I think this was a sloppy rebuttal on your half.

(Jan 24 2018, 04:31 AM)hillr Wrote: I can understand the lacking from players on some random pug servers. My stats on esea pale in comparison to this server so I'm sure I'll eat your ignorance here. I'm not going to take that time out of my day for some random rager on a pug service. a bunch of kids who aim at the floor and repeek dumb angles constantly and incessantly on these servers.

(Jan 24 2018, 04:37 AM)hillr Wrote: facing garbage players

(Jan 25 2018, 01:17 AM)hillr Wrote: like an autist

Trump may have been able to insult his way to the presidency, I'm not so sure you'll be able to insult your way to innocence.

Also, Junior, run-on sentences or not, you have articulated precisely the behavior of hiller's that indicate he is cheating.
I'm glad that expressing my frustration indicates that I'm cheating. I'm glad that showing literally a pov demo of my best game on war lords indicates that I'm cheating.

I'm flareing insults at the same level I actively receive them from playing on the server so it's not like I really care.

I was banned with no proof so someone, perhaps like bison, could lock this thread.