Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned for Cheating
Listen, I did cheat and I'm sorry that I did. I haven't cheated in a month and a half and I promised myself that I will never cheat again. I'm sorry and I wish to join back the great PUG servers you guys have. I can understand if you guys do not want to unban me and I can see why. I appreciate that you guys hate cheaters and I have also emailed ESEA recently since I was banned on there for cheating as well. If you guys can I would like a second chance.
(Jan 29 2018, 02:55 AM)W1red Wrote: Listen, I did cheat and I'm sorry that I did. I haven't cheated in a month and a half and I promised myself that I will never cheat again. I'm sorry and I wish to join back the great PUG servers you guys have. I can understand if you guys do not want to unban me and I can see why. I appreciate that you guys hate cheaters and I have also emailed ESEA recently since I was banned on there for cheating as well. If you guys can I would like a second chance.

If the  roots allow you to play again ,you will have to do one of these things

1.Get a new account and report the steamID to the root admins before joining

2.Get your steam level to 40

3. Donate to the servers and inform the root admins .

For now wait for Bison to return from his sex trip to Bangkok  Tongue Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Crusader's post:
   CaliSnipe, Jesse W.
(Jan 31 2018, 08:47 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jan 29 2018, 02:55 AM)W1red Wrote: Listen, I did cheat and I'm sorry that I did. I haven't cheated in a month and a half and I promised myself that I will never cheat again. I'm sorry and I wish to join back the great PUG servers you guys have. I can understand if you guys do not want to unban me and I can see why. I appreciate that you guys hate cheaters and I have also emailed ESEA recently since I was banned on there for cheating as well. If you guys can I would like a second chance.

1 or 3(Donate $15) Are your options, Let us know.
(Feb 01 2018, 02:48 PM)Hamaerox Wrote:

K, I'm gonna donate $15

May I be unbanned now?
Brick
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]See you around on the servers. Your post came off as sincere and I hope you enjoy war lords pugging, this is a fun community to be a part of. Lots of dummies want unbans and insist they never cheated or whatever, it looks like you intend to live up to your word of playing legit.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Not an admin so cannot expedite the unban process just wanted to give a warm welcome. I'm sure they will take care of you in a short period of time. Glhf[/color]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

(Feb 01 2018, 07:28 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]See you around on the servers. Your post came off as sincere and I hope you enjoy war lords pugging, this is a fun community to be a part of. Lots of dummies want unbans and insist they never cheated or whatever, it looks like you intend to live up to your word of playing legit.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Not an admin so cannot expedite the unban process just wanted to give a warm welcome. I'm sure they will take care of you in a short period of time. Glhf[/color]
Thanks man
Says resolved but still banned after donation?
Done
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol