Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Deadie/Deadplanet homophobia
if people are making forum posts about it you have to admit it has escalated to the point of being a matter
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 12 2018, 03:49 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: if people are making forum posts about it you have to admit it has escalated to the point of being a matter
I don't think you have ever seen the forum posts we have made about other people like Reckful, and I'm not fully in the mood to talk about this especially since I have made my opinion about this post already. Also this post was about him being a homophobe, not about him saying the n word. Now this will be the last post I make for a couple of hours probably so good bye.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Jesse W.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
loooooool, this jesse kid updates us on his personal life, wheres ur friends at kid

and this henson kid is mentally challenged for being toxic last year himself and attacking someones facial appearances he found on facebook, now that he's being attacked he's crying.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Just posting this here to show his flouting of the seriousness of this issue:

https://puu.sh/zm6EA/9d0bb1729f.png

...just in case he decides to edit his post.
I’m leaving this one to bison or ham.
however with the name changing situation on hand, I would suggest a minimum 2 months of a name that can’t be changed in the servers.
(Feb 12 2018, 05:15 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote: I’m leaving this one to bison or ham.
however with the name changing situation on hand, I would suggest a minimum 2 months of a name that can’t be changed in the servers.

His recent names :

Deadplanet #teamflock
ugly fag down
this kid likes to fuck guys lmao
yo thats my spot migga
yo thats my spot nigga
Deadplanet #ufc221
Deadplanet
Deadplanet #marcos'spimp
大老板 #teamflock
大老板

The name on RED was directed to henson and I was there when this occurred.

I warned him and he changed it back to his previous name.
So on this occasion no need to do anything, cause he listened to admin.

I dont know about the other names.
asdasdsa
Maybe you are not getting the point.

In the post that I made I was clearly holding ur side, but you angry enough not to see that.

However, thanks for calling me an idiot. Maybe one day you will change, and get some attitude, I will be here waiting.

Have a nice time brother, u know u fucked it up.

Edit: completely missed this "desperate for friends ass motherfucker lmfao"
Now I realize how stupid I am, and how stupid I was in the past for considering you a friend and even calling u "bro"
I would never say something like that to you, but well done brother.

Wish you all the best.
asdasdasd asd a
I like the way you are talking shit just to make others think you are smart, but hang on.

Guys, sorry that im going a bit off topic but let me present El Deadie to you, with a simple sentence.
The guy got so mad cause i was playing bad on battlerite (moba game), he was soooooooooooo mad, deleted me after being friends for like 2 years.

Imagine, got mad over a game. Imagine, he is now talking shit to me just because of that game.
You imagine now who he really is?

Pointless talking about him now, worthless.

(My last post, wont be replying to any shitty thing he says, sorry for going off topic)