Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal for rFlocko
Hi Hamaerox, just inquiring into this ban i received today for the incident with helmet over the past weekend. So the reason i wanted to kick him is for ignoring the whole team, consistently trash talking me on the mic while he had me ignored, and for accusing me and my friends of ghosting without any substance behind the matter. (https://war-lords.net/pugs/64439?#pug-comments)

I tried to get him to unignore me so i could set things straight on a previous game, and he resorted to calling me a little faggot, among other nonsense. (https://war-lords.net/pugs/64440?#pug-comments). However after this i did troll him back, which is obvious from the chat logs he provided, yet i stand by my acting in justified retaliation based on the previous games and what was said back and forth.

rFlocko >> #teamflock : unignore
rFlocko >> #teamflock : so we can set it straight
rFlocko >> #teamflock : and be men

^ taken from https://war-lords.net/pugs/64440
here is who he accused of ghosting for me during the game in question
Helmut +} (Team) : y do i get the impression
drew : mama taught me how to do that
Billy Mays (Team) : these kids r gnna lose now
Helmut +} (Team) : surrender and flock are ghosting against me

and here is the chat log with surrender, whose name is now sesh

https://gyazo.com/82ba857af43d7aeca3432b35738ef9bb from that day.

in the thread made against me i bring this up, yet he says it was another player who was "ghosting against him". thank you for reviewing this thread and the PUGs in question, i stand by that this was a back and forth incident, which i do share plenty of blame for, but i don't think a ban is warranted, especially when i tried to make peace and was told to piss off.
Helmut didn't say anything about you while he was playing on the mic nor in chat.
He was playing the game perfectly fine and even the one leading it without saying anything. There was no reason he needed to communicate with the team at any point. He clearly displayed he knows how the rounds are played and what to do and not to do by simply playing. He stayed with the team and played well. I don't know or care what he has said in the past but they're only words. I urge you to stay away from helmut and just ignore him from now on.

Your ban will stand.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe, helmut^, Jesse W.
(Feb 16 2018, 12:50 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: Helmut didn't say anything about you while he was playing on the mic nor in chat.
He was playing the game perfectly fine and even the one leading it without saying anything. There was no reason he needed to communicate with the team at any point. He clearly displayed he knows how the rounds are played and what to do and not to do by simply playing. He stayed with the team and played well. I don't know or care what he has said in the past but they're only words. I urge you to stay away from helmut and just ignore him from now on.

Your ban will stand.

thank you for the reply and for taking the time to look things over
Spooky's comments during that game should've been a good indication to stop. It's never a good sign when bystanders are hinting that your behavior is questionable.

In-Game Chat Wrote:Bus #55TillIDie : kick helmut please
Bus #55TillIDie : the right one
Spooky #teamflock : hes top fragging yoru team
rFlocko >> #teamflock : fuck him
Spooky #teamflock : you kick him you lose
rFlocko >> #teamflock : id rather lose
rFlocko >> #teamflock : telling u rn
rFlocko >> #teamflock : i would rather lose
rFlocko >> #teamflock : one last kickk
rFlocko >> #teamflock : blackout or spooky
rFlocko >> #teamflock : kick this fuck
Spooky #teamflock : all I've seen is you guys be toxic to him, im not kicking
[-] The following 4 users Like M. Bison's post:
   CaliSnipe, helmut^, Jesse W., sift
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol