Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadplanet Report 2/4/18
Two Sundays ago I woke up a bit early EST and opened the server browser on Steam and saw there was a warmup level with 8 players on one of the pug servers. I decided to join because at that hour it was unusual to see that many people and I wanted to help build a full pug.

As soon as I joined, Deadplanet began harassing me over the microphone incessantly.

I'm wondering if SourceTV records the warmup levels and if these can be inspected by Bison for further review. I suspect that his antics were intensified by the fact that he is very well aware that the SourceTV demos are not publicly available for the players to access.

The beginning of this pug demonstrates the tail end of his harassment campaign against me- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8vo-mNFDw

Link to pug- https://war-lords.net/pugs/64275

You can hear another player telling Deadplanet to stop what he's doing. He also asks why he's doing what he's doing, and then suggests that he just ignore me.

I personally was just waking up, wanted to cause no troubles with anyone, and the logs and footage demonstrates that I was there just to play the game.

Bison's post about people not engaged in beef trying to mediate situations reminded me of this.

I really have no idea what it was that I could have possibly done that set him off. Keep in mind that this is from two weeks ago, so any of the recent forum drama is not applicable to whatever he was going off on about.

Perhaps it was that post of mine asking him for the time stamps of the wall hacker? Not sure.

In any case, I felt the need to provide this because of how much it irked me and the recent developments that put on display his hateful behavior.

Perhaps further action can be taken upon review, and perhaps my post will encourage other puggers who have been verbally abused by him to speak up.

#MeToo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 16 2018, 08:33 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Two Sundays ago I woke up a bit early EST and opened the server browser on Steam and saw there was a warmup level with 8 players on one of the pug servers. I decided to join because at that hour it was unusual to see that many people and I wanted to help build a full pug.

As soon as I joined, Deadplanet began harassing me over the microphone incessantly.

I'm wondering if SourceTV records the warmup levels and if these can be inspected by Bison for further review. I suspect that his antics were intensified by the fact that he is very well aware that the SourceTV demos are not publicly available for the players to access.

The beginning of this pug demonstrates the tail end of his harassment campaign against me- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8vo-mNFDw

Link to pug- https://war-lords.net/pugs/64275

You can hear another player telling Deadplanet to stop what he's doing. He also asks why he's doing what he's doing, and then suggests that he just ignore me.

I personally was just waking up, wanted to cause no troubles with anyone, and the logs and footage demonstrates that I was there just to play the game.

Bison's post about people not engaged in beef trying to mediate situations reminded me of this.

I really have no idea what it was that I could have possibly done that set him off. Keep in mind that this is from two weeks ago, so any of the recent forum drama is not applicable to whatever he was going off on about.

Perhaps it was that post of mine asking him for the time stamps of the wall hacker? Not sure.

In any case, I felt the need to provide this because of how much it irked me and the recent developments that put on display his hateful behavior.

Perhaps further action can be taken upon review, and perhaps my post will encourage other puggers who have been verbally abused by him to speak up.

#MeToo

I know you love to play between being serious and trolling, Jesse, so ill try to answer seriously Tongue

"Nothing" will be done about it, remember how Reckless was trolling/harassing people every single pug ? Or even Sayan for that matter ... ? They never got a non-reversed ban on these subjects ever. And i heavily doubt that Deadie was trolling nowhere near the level of Reckless, at that moment or will he ever.

Basicly anything mic related = maximum a mute/gag.

And to answer your recording in pregame question, no it doesn't record the pregames at all (Bison told me so back in the days).

Mr.Reckless was infamous to wait for these to unleash his art ...  Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Deadplanet, QueenCrazy, rookoo
pregame should be recorded if there is 2 or more people
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
also instigating trouble seems to be a valid reason for a temp ban
just ignore him? i was harassed by someone else and told i would be IP/perma banned, called a "little faggot" while being ignored, and i received a 3 day ban for trying to remove him. you saw how it played out, and you're digging up two week old stuff. i dont want you to get banned as well for a similar situation so i would say ignore him, foe him, and try to kick his ass whenever possible
1) you must have not carefully looked at my post / the links because that's what I was trying to do the whole damn time but the ignore system wasn't working for me. The YT video shows my chat and the wl pug page shows the chat. Conclusion- you didn't carefully inspect the particulars of this post

2) piggybacking off of 1), your 'suck it up' attitude appears to be a result of whatever my responses were in your thread, I really have yet to click on your username to see your in game pug name, and I was indifferent of who it was bitching and whining en masse, there's been a lot of bitchers and whiners the past few days, so calm down, I didn't have some sort of personal vendetta against you unlike the one it appears you have against me

3) encouraging me to abuse the kick command, nice
Flocko I see who you are now, listen, not sure why you're suddenly having beef with me, is it just grumpiness that you're shooting off in any direction you can while you wait out your ban period? Chill out. Its really unfortunate that teamflock hashtag blew up so large that many puggers wearing the teamflock hash tag give the teamflock a bad name. Like I said before, teamflock ought to be only for puggers with the greater good of wl in mind and it shouldn't be used as a rallying hashtag for assembling people together for dispersing hate and harassment all over the place
(Feb 17 2018, 03:27 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Flocko I see who you are now, listen, not sure why you're suddenly having beef with me, is it just grumpiness that you're shooting off in any direction you can while you wait out your ban period? Chill out. Its really unfortunate that teamflock hashtag blew up so large that many puggers wearing the teamflock hash tag give the teamflock a bad name. Like I said before, teamflock ought to be only for puggers with the greater good of wl in mind and it shouldn't be used as a rallying hashtag for assembling people together for dispersing hate and harassment all over the place

you do realize i started #teamflock right? and i wasnt being grumpy with you, my advice was genuine, the salt was directed at the ban i received for essentially trying to do the same thing you're after. i have always enjoyed playing with you jesse. i have no hate for anyone that doesnt dish it my way. however #teamflock started as a rebel meme when i was kicked for breaking a server rule, and people piggybacked once they saw a bigger player wearing it.
(Feb 17 2018, 04:14 AM)rookoo Wrote:
(Feb 17 2018, 03:27 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Flocko I see who you are now, listen, not sure why you're suddenly having beef with me, is it just grumpiness that you're shooting off in any direction you can while you wait out your ban period? Chill out. Its really unfortunate that teamflock hashtag blew up so large that many puggers wearing the teamflock hash tag give the teamflock a bad name. Like I said before, teamflock ought to be only for puggers with the greater good of wl in mind and it shouldn't be used as a rallying hashtag for assembling people together for dispersing hate and harassment all over the place

you do realize i started #teamflock right? and i wasnt being grumpy with you, my advice was genuine, the salt was directed at the ban i received for essentially trying to do the same thing you're after. i have always enjoyed playing with you jesse. i have no hate for anyone that doesnt dish it my way. however #teamflock started as a rebel meme when i was kicked for breaking a server rule, and people piggybacked once they saw a bigger player wearing it.

also forums are garbage for trying to get points across, if i see you in game we can talk it out in less than a minute, cause i have no issue with you
alright we're straight bro! 'cept for the fact that i was the one who originally came up with team flock