Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teamflock Name Ban
Brick
The server should prohibit anyone from joining the server if teamflock is in their name.

The chatbox should blank out the word teamflock if someone types it in the chat.

Teamflock has grown into a tool for troublemakers to easily group up, organize and focus their harassment on particular targets ("marks") but usually indiscriminately.

Not to mention the rampant, proven bouts of ghosting the majority of them partake in. Not to mention their long track record of anti-social behavior.

Consider this your last warning, teamflock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   thecorbittt1
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
The founder of teamflock described the movement first starting as a "rebel meme" and it was careless of the admins to not deal with the problem immediately and instead let it worsen and grow to the proportion it is at now.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 23 2018, 09:28 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: The founder of teamflock described the movement first starting as a "rebel meme" and it was careless of the admins to not deal with the problem immediately and instead let it worsen and grow to the proportion it is at now.

Didnt you say you made the team ? so your asking me to ban you for trolling ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   rookoo
I genuinely can’t tell if this is a troll post. It’s not even a legitimate team, there is no group for the “team”, it’s strictly cosmetic on a few peoples’ names. You seem unstable jesse, like vivix pointed out, YOU claimed to be the first, now you’re triggered by the very sight of it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   vivixxcore
I think he needs a cooldown.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
The only person triggered here is you. The top admins are reviewing the ban request as we speak.
(Feb 25 2018, 06:53 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: The only person triggered here is you. The top admins are reviewing the ban request as we speak.

#wrongforumsection

better luck next time Tongue
#dontfeedthetrolls
[-] The following 3 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy, vivixxcore