Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  eye test violation
(Apr 04 2018, 08:18 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Apr 04 2018, 07:58 PM)44ina Wrote: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I DONT EVEN KNOW BRISK OR TITANIUM LIKE THAT AND GAME BANNED IN RUST BTW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YEAH I SHARED MY "HACKS" WITH HIM KEEP CRYING SHITTY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Side Note: Bison should really make these threads so that only admins can reply. Ban appeals looking like high school drama.

Look at you guys, so cute. How was the convo?

"hey im getting bullied on the forums. HALP"

"ok, let me post some dumb shit"

*gets burned*

"fuck it's not working, get someone else to post on it"

was it something like this?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL RIDDLER HEADASS DETECTIVE GADGET SCOOBY DOO MYSTERY SOLVING LOOKING ASS FUCK ARE YOU SAYING??????????
has this been resolved yet or even looked at cause i wasn't cheating i wasn't even that good.
(Apr 04 2018, 09:30 PM)TayMan25 Wrote: has this been resolved yet or even looked at cause i wasn't cheating i  wasn't even that good.

Well this is a SMAC ban (console ban), no admins banned you, but the server did.

Unlike manual bans its not based on how well you performed, but what "skills" someone added to its game.

- You could be 2-20, 3-21, 0-20, 1-20 in scores, and still get banned by SMAC, cause its 100% unrelated to past performance.

In the case of a manual ban (someone who used cheats that bypasses SMAC) then past performances are relevant (as indicators) for example:

- Someone that had 8-23 on average for months .... becomes out of nowhere at around 20-11 on average .

- Or someone with 0 league exp and a brand new account, out of nowhere has comparable or superior Overall stats or ACC%/HSP% (in particular) to bill/ghoul.

- Someone that performs better in competition then in pugs, when the level of competition is a lot higher so everyone stats should be negatively affected (Only 1 player ever on wL ever did better in tournaments : https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/3395083)

In the end, we can't ban people without sufficient evidence, but SMAC detects cheaters, it is unbiased, it is automatic, it is 99.99999% fullproof so it bans cheaters daily with a lot of efficiency.

That being said errors can happen, if there is 1% of a doubt Bison will reverse the ban, just wait patiently for him or any root to review it !
[-] The following 4 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Drago, Jesse W., johnnyboi212, TayMan25
(Apr 04 2018, 09:30 PM)TayMan25 Wrote: has this been resolved yet or even looked at cause i wasn't cheating i  wasn't even that good.

Bye Felicia Big Grin

(Apr 04 2018, 10:21 PM)Ben- Wrote:

Well this is a SMAC ban (console ban), no admins banned you, but the server did.

Unlike manual bans its not based on how well you performed, but what "skills" someone added to its game.

- You could be 2-20, 3-21, 0-20, 1-20 in scores, and still get banned by SMAC, cause its 100% unrelated to past performance.

In the case of a manual ban (someone who used cheats that bypasses SMAC) then past performances are relevant (as indicators) for example:

- Someone that had 8-23 on average for months .... becomes out of nowhere at around 20-11 on average .

- Or someone with 0 league exp and a brand new account, out of nowhere has comparable or superior Overall stats or ACC%/HSP% (in particular) to bill/ghoul.

- Someone that performs better in competition then in pugs, when the level of competition is a lot higher so everyone stats should be negatively affected (Only 1 player ever on wL ever did better in tournaments : https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/3395083)

In the end, we can't ban people without sufficient evidence, but SMAC detects cheaters, it is unbiased, it is automatic, it is 99.99999% fullproof so it bans cheaters daily with a lot of efficiency.

That being said errors can happen, if there is 1% of a doubt Bison will reverse the ban, just wait patiently for him or any root to review it !

Quick summary: Chances are you'll rot in a shithole and pay for your sins.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   sift
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i told you all teamflock was a HACK CLAN
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
sometimes doesnt SMAC accidentally ban? maybe the admins can look into as to whether this was one of those cases.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   44ina, Titanium1337
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 05 2018, 03:19 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: sometimes doesnt SMAC accidentally ban? maybe the admins can look into as to whether this was one of those cases.

watched demo and doesnt look like anything is going on, he wasnt even doing that good, played with him lots on wL and no weird behavior, in my unbiased honest opinion i dont know but i dont think brisk cheats/aimbots, he would be a lot better with deag/ar, hes just good at awp
is there any way this could have been due to config i was messing around with configs, but i got them all from esea anyways i will wait patiently thanks for the response.
(Apr 05 2018, 06:30 AM)44ina Wrote:
(Apr 05 2018, 03:19 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: sometimes doesnt SMAC accidentally ban? maybe the admins can look into as to whether this was one of those cases.

he wasnt even doing that good

Your post lost all the credibility right there... Ben just explained previously YOU DONT HAVE to be doing good. Hell, most hacks get caught within 3-8 secs of toggling on wL.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]