Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(wL) Community Frag Movie Project
I think i made enough statistical representations for now, obviously will make some more if individual statistics related to maps and sides are a thing (among other things).

So i always wanted to make fragmovies, but never had time, or priotized actually playing or organizing tournaments over editing.

I'd be interested to start working on a community fragmovie about (wL) in about 1 month, i'm telling you guys in advance so that players interested in being into it, can start downloading demos they have epic frags on (with rounds saved somewhere or ticks).

I downloaded a massive amount of demo's of myself lately, to find my best frags and mount a fragmovie of myself, to test different types of editing, quality of videos, in-game configurations (etc.) in view to use the optimal settings for the bigger project. Thats why i'll start working on the community video in 1 month (optimistically).

So if you guys want to be in it, here are my criterias :

Frags should be impressive on their own to be in a fragmovie

Rule of thumb 1 :

2 cuts : Only for 5 kills impressive enough (in competitions, or in 1vs4/5)
1 cut : Only for 4 or 5k again impressive enough or in clutch situation

(I will prioritize 0 cut frags since they are generally more impressive)

I will not include 1k, 2k, 3k's except if they are something you wouldnt see in a 4 or 5k. Why ? Because they feel like the cheaper versions of a cooler thing and because they need again to be impressive enough to compete with the rest of the movie frags.

Rule of thumb 2 :

Clean flicks, Clean no scopes, multikills, jumping/falling kills, extremely far kill(s) and/or extremely fast kills or any combinations of these categories IN

Spraydowns, spammings, AWP kills (except no scopes/multikills), random taping + everything else you see in 4/5ks OUT

You guys need to mark the exact round where the cool frag happened, any of the following is acceptable.

- Nerd option : open a notepad, note the map, 3 players name on your side and round the frag happens (dload the demo, directly after the pug, or 3 months later easy to find back with the current system)
- Finding the round is easily doable without reviewing the demo, you can check the specific rounds on each pug pages, so you can simply copy paste the link of said pug on a notepad or a file on (wL) website, with the specific round typed next to it.
- Otherwise download said demo and see at what round it happens.
- Or download said demo and note the exact tick of when the frag happens.

--- You do not have to download the demo if you are sure of the Quality, just send the pug link to me, or make a bank of pug links on a notepad files or something (to be sent 1 day) ---

Whatever option you used = send me through (wL) mail a (or multiple) specific demo link, with specific time span i need to review (Like for Reports).

Players with Cheating history on (wL) will not have their frags reviewed.

Send me maximum 3 different frags, so be sure of what you send me (Preferably download and review your own frag to see if its epic enough of not). I wont overrepresent myself, or my "friends", or the pro players, i plan on having a maximum of 3 clips per player to be sure to have a decent variety of frags/playstyle in the fragmovie. If you are 9.5 RWS and make something so crazy that even 20 rws players dont do, you will be in the fragmovie (eg : multiple kill with shotguns) !

If any of the previously mentionned prerequisites aren't respected i will not review your demo's/frags
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   i cri everytiem, QueenCrazy
there like 5 new ban related threads atm ... so shameless bump !
(Apr 05 2018, 08:52 PM)Ben- Wrote: there like 5 new ban related threads atm ... so shameless bump !

inb4 hackers expose themselves with epic frags
(Apr 05 2018, 08:52 PM)Ben- Wrote: there like 5 new ban related threads atm ... so shameless bump !

Can you go through my demos, and find something crazy? lol.

Im too lazy. You know I have alot of 4ks and 5ks that are very fast.
(Apr 06 2018, 02:20 PM)ne7eX Wrote:

Can you go through my demos, and find something crazy? lol.

Im too lazy. You know I have alot of 4ks and 5ks that are very fast.

Yes in an effort of representing well (wL) i thought about doing just that for the good players that aren't active in game anymore or in forum, i guess i can just add you to that list xD
I will also have to make a vote about music type at some point ...

Any ideas ?

Excluding French Folkloric music Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyQ0XaUOgU4
hq: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ep03hFfd4

you have to sync it

where it says drop the bomb at 50 seconds and jihad b*tch (woop woop) at 1:03
and the transition at 1:16 to a different play with an entry frag being at 1:30 (build up)
and something with a bunch of lolz at 1:40
and a good back-to-back kills in 10 seconds during the mario powerup sound from 1:55-2:05 (like a 3k or a 4k in 10 seconds)
and at 2:06 a clean frag or the bomb going off or something to sync with jihad b*tch again
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]