Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  People started to leave the pug, so we can't fready up.
People started to leave the pug, so we can't really do nothing. Some of the people join spec, so I decided to join. And then somehow I got banned.
(Apr 05 2018, 12:39 AM)kangxiong54 Wrote: People started to leave the pug, so we can't really do nothing. Some of the people join spec, so I decided to join. And then somehow I got banned.

hey must of bin that a couple maybe 2-3 would not go spec while the rest of us were trying to end the pug after the whole team rq'd at half and get a new pug started because we spent 15 min trying to wait nothing happened so we all started going spec some would not everyone ended up leaving can me and asana get our pug bans lifted please...
You can unban yourself once a month. Click "ban chance"
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I think it's silly how the whole pug needs to leave now. I liked it more when it was like 2-3 people. Bison ruining war lords as usual
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 05 2018, 02:34 AM)JesseĀ W. Wrote: I think it's silly how the whole pug needs to leave now. I liked it more when it was like 2-3 people. Bison ruining war lords as usual

i apparently don't have a free pug unban thats why im here too ask the big boys to free me T-T

2-3 is alil ehh but when its more then half of the server pop i mean come on thats gotta be a surender or just a please end it lol
i have experienced what caused you guys to get banned in the past. if i recall an admin was on so they eventually made it go back to warmup, but there were like 2 people that just would not go .spec that made it difficult for everyone.

it really should be reduced to like 3 people or if a whole team +1 person on the other team rq's- similar to kicking someone