Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alerts Button
Is the Alerts button inbetween Servers and Latest Posts broken for anyone else?
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Apr 06 2018, 11:29 PM)sift Wrote: Is the Alerts button inbetween Servers and Latest Posts broken for anyone else?

I can never click the alert button on the same page, I always have to right click and open in new tab. Which is pretty stupid and annoying as fuck.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   sift
This whole website is basically broken
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 07 2018, 12:11 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:
(Apr 06 2018, 11:29 PM)sift Wrote: Is the Alerts button inbetween Servers and Latest Posts broken for anyone else?

I can never click the alert button on the same page, I always have to right click and open in new tab. Which is pretty stupid and annoying as fuck.

Never thought to try that. Glad that actually works, thanks for the tip. Even noobs have tips. Great to see. Agreed that it's pretty annoying though.

(Apr 07 2018, 01:57 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: This whole website is basically broken

Wow, who would have thought all of wL was broken...?
[-] The following 2 users Like sift's post:
   Jesse W., johnnyboi212
Left click -> Open in a new tab works for now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   sift
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Apr 07 2018, 02:02 AM)sift Wrote:
(Apr 07 2018, 12:11 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:

Never thought to try that. Glad that actually works, thanks for the tip. Even noobs have tips. Great to see. Agreed that it's pretty annoying though.

(Apr 07 2018, 01:57 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: This whole website is basically broken

Wow, who would have thought all of wL was broken...?

"even nuubs have tips" lol Sift eat my ass slut.