Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Denied  Unjustified Ban
I was manually banned by Bison like 2 weeks ago for "cheating". I can only assume this was because another account of mine had recently received a vac ban as he had someone in the server mention it to me. If this is not the case then I'd like to see the demo with proof of me cheating.

Yeah, I cheat in games sometimes like everyone else with a ban on their profile, but I don't cheat in pugs. Check any demo from any pug I've played in. There's zero evidence of me cheating besides that occasional crazy shot we all get. I have 13 rws so it's not like I'm some crazy good player or anything anyways.
(Apr 10 2018, 03:13 PM)matt2 Wrote: I was manually banned by Bison like 2 weeks ago for "cheating". I can only assume this was because another account of mine had recently received a vac ban as he had someone in the server mention it to me. If this is not the case then I'd like to see the demo with proof of me cheating.

Yeah, I cheat in games sometimes like everyone else with a ban on their profile, but I don't cheat in pugs. Check any demo from any pug I've played in. There's zero evidence of me cheating besides that occasional crazy shot we all get. I have 13 rws so it's not like I'm some crazy good player or anything anyways.

You were banned 7 days ago, by the console not bison, the console doesn't ban someone because some players asked it to.

Not only people who cheated in pugs are banned for cheating.

And console bans does not require (or need) demo's.

Please wait patiently for Bison to respond (or any other root) !

Ps. 13 rws on (wL) standards is quite high, you only need 15 to be top100 overall across all continents and both games. And 14.90 to be top50 currently if we specifically talk about CS:S.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   i cri everytiem, johnnyboi212, sift
(Apr 10 2018, 03:13 PM)matt2 Wrote: Yeah, I cheat in games sometimes like everyone else with a ban on their profile, but I don't cheat in pugs. Check any demo from any pug I've played in. There's zero evidence of me cheating besides that occasional crazy shot we all get. I have 13 rws so it's not like I'm some crazy good player or anything anyways.

How are we supposed to believe that?

(Apr 10 2018, 03:13 PM)matt2 Wrote: Check any demo from any pug I've played in. There's zero evidence of me cheating besides that occasional crazy shot we all get.

How will we know it was a crazy shot when you just admitted to occasionally cheating?

(Apr 10 2018, 03:13 PM)matt2 Wrote: I have 13 rws so it's not like I'm some crazy good player or anything anyways.

I'm a 15.5-16.5 rws player for some odd fucking reason. I play like Shan (-1337 rws). RWS/Stats in general are useless. Their only meaning is to measure our E-cocks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   sift
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
That Steam ID tho'.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Apr 10 2018, 03:13 PM)matt2 Wrote: Yeah, I cheat in games sometimes 
(Apr 10 2018, 04:29 PM)Ben- Wrote: You were banned 7 days ago, by the console not bison, the console doesn't ban someone because some players asked it to.

The ban says it was done through the "Web" console, which is what makes me believe it was manual as this isn't stated on any other cheating bans.

[Image: d40c5b6c11f1b6377222e6936329db69.png]

(Apr 10 2018, 07:14 PM)Snooch Wrote: That Steam ID tho'.....

Got plenty more low ids, this one ain't nothing special.

(Apr 10 2018, 04:30 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: How are we supposed to believe that?

How will we know it was a crazy shot when you just admitted to occasionally cheating?

1. Check any demo of me.

2. Because we all get them, and I don't get many myself. When I say that I occasionally cheat I should note that I don't mean in pugs.

I don't cheat in games to look like I'm good I just find it fun from time to time to run around in a pub and 1 tap everyone as terrible as it sounds.
(Apr 11 2018, 12:23 AM)matt2 Wrote:
(Apr 10 2018, 04:29 PM)Ben- Wrote: You were banned 7 days ago, by the console not bison, the console doesn't ban someone because some players asked it to.

The ban says it was done through the "Web" console, which is what makes me believe it was manual as this isn't stated on any other cheating bans.

(Apr 10 2018, 04:30 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: How are we supposed to believe that?

1. Check any demo of me.

2. Because we all get them, and I don't get many myself. When I say that I occasionally cheat I should note that I don't mean in pugs.

I don't cheat in games to look like I'm good I just find it fun from time to time to run around in a pub and 1 tap everyone as terrible as it sounds.
Lmao go figure. Buddy buying low steam id digits....  Even having low digit accounts, wouldn't make you a "NON" cheater, plus you admitting to your cheats BUT just not in 'PUGS' is just utterly stupid of you. Just stop bro.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   sift
(Apr 11 2018, 12:30 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:
(Apr 11 2018, 12:23 AM)matt2 Wrote:

(Apr 10 2018, 04:30 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: How are we supposed to believe that?

1. Check any demo of me.

Lmao go figure. Buddy buying low steam id digits....  Even having low digit accounts, wouldn't make you a "NON" cheater, plus you admitting to your cheats BUT just not in 'PUGS' is just utterly stupid of you. Just stop bro.

Not saying having low digits makes you a non-cheater. Who would buy something that is free anyways.

I really don't see why because I cheated somewhere else I should be banned here. WL doesn't ban everyone with a vac ban <365 days.
considering Bison banned all your alternate accounts , i don't think he would do something as such without being 200 % sure.
Now that you admit you cheat once in a while , makes bison decision even more legit.

Stop playing the innocent card and Bison may consider giving you another chance with  a new steam ID.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Apr 10 2018, 03:13 PM)matt2 Wrote: Yeah, I cheat in games sometimes 
(Apr 10 2018, 03:13 PM)matt2 Wrote: There's zero evidence of me cheating
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   johnnyboi212